Home
$600. JM stamped. No safety. Not sure of the year, but believe it to be late 70's. Metal is at least 90%, wood at least 95%. I have never come across a cleaner one. At a local shop that I trust.

Been wanting one for a while but just haven't done it for some reason. Any reason I should pass on this one? Sorry, no pics.
If ya like it, buy it. It's not a smokin' deal, but it's not out of line for what they're fetching nowadays.
Thanks, tmitch. That's kinda what I was thinking, and they don't come around locally very often. I could maybe catch one on gunbroker for a little less, but then I have to pay shipping and FFL...and I can't inspect it beforehand.
Lets just say that one walks along into your life in the next year at 400. You do the right thing and buy it too. Now you own two for 500. And you have a spare if you go shooting with a kid in your life, or a grownup if you are so inclined. Or one gets a scope and one gets peep sight or you sell one to your best friend or���...

I love my grandads 39A, and so does my daughter. That makes 4 generations of satisfied customers.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire