Home
Any one have Sierra 200gr part number 2900 if anyone has any extra..THANKS
I have 400 of them for a rifle I haven't even got re-bored yet. I bought them 2 years ago, new old stock off gunbroker. I paid a little too much for 'em just to have them. Those and a few other calibers just aren't important enough for Sierra to come off their .gov contracts for. Good luck in finding some is the best I can wish you. At this point talking someone out of some is the best any of us can do.
Try Vollmer bullets. Pretty good and available.
Originally Posted by frank500
Try Vollmer bullets. Pretty good and available.

Not at the moment.

Web store paused for new customers. 200 gr .375's sold out or back ordered.
I just ordered some hawk bullets for my .375 as I’m down to last 30 of my stash of sierras. I did email and ask about any scheduled runs and was told they had no date planned they could provide. That was back around end of August.
Originally Posted by Full3r
I just ordered some hawk bullets for my .375 as I’m down to last 30 of my stash of sierras. I did email and ask about any scheduled runs and was told they had no date planned they could provide. That was back around end of August.

Same for me over the phone 6 months ago.
I just scored some 375 SPEER 235 grain bullets I’ve been looking for. I asked MidwayUSA to notify me when they were in stock. I rarely have done that.

You might try that with the Sierra 200 grain bullets. I’d share some of mine, but I don’t think I have many. I’ll check.
https://brentforcesecurity.com/product/sierra-pro-hunter-375-caliber-375-200gr-flat-nose-50rd-box/

In stock here
© 24hourcampfire