Home
Posted By: safariman 250grs at 2550! Woo Hoo! - 01/17/11
Thought youi bg bore lever guys might want to know that my model 71 deluxe in 348AI is for sale here in classifieds. At a shooter price, with dies and ammo and all.
Pretty big hammer!
Originally Posted by safariman
Thought youi bg bore lever guys might want to know that my model 71 deluxe in 348AI is for sale here in classifieds. At a shooter price, with dies and ammo and all.

While realizing that your AI would give different results than my non-AI'd M71 deluxe... I'd be interested in knowing what powders and bullets you've had success with. I need to get back to paying attention to loads for mine...

-R44
Posted By: safariman Re: 250grs at 2550! Woo Hoo! - 01/19/11
4350 with Barnes 250 grain originals, but keep in mind when you AI the 348 case, it is a BIG step up in case capacity. Non AI'ed 348's should still get to about 2300 or so with that powder. The 348 is definately one of the better cases for the AI treatment as far as bang for the buck. Loads were checked by me with my chrony but were develpoed by Bob Hagel and published in Guns and Ammo magazine.
Originally Posted by safariman
4350 with Barnes 250 grain originals, but keep in mind when you AI the 348 case, it is a BIG step up in case capacity. Non AI'ed 348's should still get to about 2300 or so with that powder. The 348 is definately one of the better cases for the AI treatment as far as bang for the buck. Loads were checked by me with my chrony but were develpoed by Bob Hagel and published in Guns and Ammo magazine.

Thanks!

-R44
© 24hourcampfire