Home
Posted By: JWP58 500 S&W Mag - 04/05/13
Anyone own one of the Big Horn Armory M89's? How crazy is the recoil?

From what I've read due to the stock dimensions it isnt too bad. Living in Wy I think this could be a serious do everything gun. You can load it down, load it up, shoot cast, and make damn big holes every time.

I would be very interested in hearing from some owners, pros/cons, ect.
Posted By: tmitch Re: 500 S&W Mag - 05/02/13
I only wish I were an owner. Seriously thought about it but other guns keep poping up and draining my "gun fund"! When I first looked at them they were around $1800... now I see they're $2k+. I'll have to sell one of my C. Sharps to fund it
Posted By: gunner500 Re: 500 S&W Mag - 05/03/13
Originally Posted by tmitch
I only wish I were an owner. Seriously thought about it but other guns keep poping up and draining my "gun fund"! When I first looked at them they were around $1800... now I see they're $2k+. I'll have to sell one of my C. Sharps to fund it

No need in selling a Sharps and taking a step backwards. smile

Gunner
Posted By: tmitch Re: 500 S&W Mag - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by tmitch

No need in selling a Sharps and taking a step backwards. smile

Gunner

Yeah, that's one of my problems. Every time I try to get rid of one it starts screaming "Keep me!!". Anyone else have that problem?
Posted By: waterrat Re: 500 S&W Mag - 04/07/14
I have to think that a BHA would be 1 heck of a yard and nightwork rig here on the Lake.
Posted By: hunt4570 Re: 500 S&W Mag - 09/07/14
All I know for sure is...

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire