Home
Posted By: dla Load them up? - 02/15/17
I'm pondering parting with my Stainless Guide Gun in 45-70. I have a lot of reloading components for that cartridge, and I'm wondering if I should load up 300 rounds to sell with the rifle, or sell the components separately.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Load them up? - 02/15/17
I'd be inclined to sell the components separately. A lot of people won't shoot other's handloads.
Posted By: smong2000 Re: Load them up? - 02/19/17
I agree with Vic, no way I am shooting anyone else's loads even a close relatives.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Load them up? - 02/19/17
Agreed as well!

Tom
Posted By: KenMi Re: Load them up? - 02/20/17
Quite a bit of liability would be involved as well. Mistakes or weird things happen. It is bad enough if it happens when you pull the trigger but I couldnt imagine getting the news that something tragic happened with a load of mine and someone else shooting it.
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Load them up? - 02/21/17
Great advice to heed ^^^^^^^^
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Load them up? - 02/23/17

sell components alone...........not reloads........

not in today's world of law suits........
Posted By: dla Re: Load them up? - 03/05/17
So you all realize that not shooting my reloads is simply being retarded on your part - right? After all, I'd shoot yours.

And if you were a noob, and bought my rifle and ammo, and then listened to forum retards, you'd be wasting a butt-ton of $ - right?

And the liability-stuff is just forum-stupidity that goes round and round amoungst old women.

But thanks for your input.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Load them up? - 03/05/17
I don't know you from adam, and I damn sure wouldn't fire anything you put together without me watching.

You asked.
Posted By: toad Re: Load them up? - 03/05/17
Originally Posted by dla
So you all realize that not shooting my reloads is simply being retarded on your part - right? After all, I'd shoot yours.

And if you were a noob, and bought my rifle and ammo, and then listened to forum retards, you'd be wasting a butt-ton of $ - right?

And the liability-stuff is just forum-stupidity that goes round and round amoungst old women.

talk about retarded...you are asking a question and then arguing with the correct answer.

and yes, these guys are correct.
Posted By: dla Re: Load them up? - 03/05/17
Yes, if you are a tard, then they are right.

These guys are just a bunch of tidy-whitey captains parroting a bunch of drivel. Just like the fruitcakes who argue against reloads for self-defense.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: Load them up? - 03/06/17
You haven't a clue...if someone is a reloader they will want the components if they are not they will buy factory ammo
As others stated I wouldn't shoot your handloaded ammo on a dare

Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Load them up? - 03/06/17
How come any thread you participate in ends up like this?

It's kinda like the only stupid person on earth thinking everybody else is.....

Go ahead and load the ammo. There are actually other stupid people out there. They might want it.
Posted By: dla Re: Load them up? - 03/06/17
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
How come any thread you participate in ends up like this?

Because this board is home to some of the dumbest participants, and I don't suffer fools well. Seriously, there are more repeat-bots here than any place else.
Posted By: Vic_in_Va Re: Load them up? - 03/06/17
Let's see, you ask a question, get answers, bich about the answers because they're not what you wanted.

Why did you even ask, unless to have an opening to begin another juvenile rant-fest?

If it's so bad here, well, don't let the door hit ya. Try Mensareloading.com.

You don't suffer fools well....bwahahahahahaha
© 24hourcampfire