Home
Posted By: kennymauser Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 04/06/08
Hi, I have been looking for a big loop lever for awhile, and have realized they aren't available in the places I used to get them! I have a friend that has several "Trappers", and all but one of them have big loop levers on them! If any of you happen to know there is one (new or used), I would appreciate your help!
Thanks,
Ken
For the Win 94 in case you don't see it in the subject line. grin grin
Posted By: meanc Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 04/08/08
$60.00

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=319490A&chrSuperSKU=319490&MC=
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 04/09/08
Thanks for your help meanc I found it after I had done this post, and it is already on the way!!!
Ken
Posted By: Stump Buster Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 04/19/08
I just wanted to say thanks too!

...because of this post...my lever came in today!!!!

Don't know if I'll install it, but it's good to know I have the option if I want to someday!!!

Thanks again!
Posted By: blinddog1 Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 05/05/08
I have one in 44 Mag IMHO it is one of the biggest hunks of junk Winchester ever put out Mine is a wall hanger under a picture of the Duke because I can't afford a real Duke comemerative.
Posted By: Strider Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 04/04/09
I can't imagine how a large lever would make it a "hunk of junk". The rest of the rifle is the same. Do you not like 94's? Or .44's? Or the feel of a large loop? Curious?

I have one in .45. I enjoy it a lot. Mine has the factory lever.

Stump Buster, did you ever get that after market lever installed? How did it work? How much work was it?

tia
Posted By: JBLEDSOE Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 08/10/09

The "factory lever" could be the standard lever or the large loop style.

Near the end for U.S. Repeating Arms the quality really went down hill. Some of the guns produced in the last 5 years of operations, 2001 - 2006, were indeed hunks of junk. Because of issues with the union USRA was using unskilled labor on the assembly lines and they turned out some underwhelming products.

Posted By: croldfort Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 08/10/09
I have a 16" Wrangler in .32Win Special that I replaced the Hoop lever with a standard. I think that the hoop lever is a joke, just my opinion, but I'm keeping it in case of resale of the rifle. There is a glove lever, sold on custom rifles, that is about 1/2 the size of the Win loop. I might like it and it looks good. Good luck.
Posted By: JBLEDSOE Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 08/24/09

I think the large loop lever must be a John Wayne thing.

Posted By: Plinker Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 08/24/09
...or a Chuck Connors thing.
Posted By: croldfort Re: Win 94 Big Loop Lever - 08/29/09
...and the big hoop doesn't fit in a leather scabbard on a 4-wheeler very well.
© 24hourcampfire