Home
I'll put up some pics tomorrow - too busy fondling it tonight. Walked into a gunstore tonight and saw a 1894 CB on the rack. I ask to look at it and sure enough it is one of the 1st run of 1000 Limiteds done for I believe it was Davidsons? 20" Octagonal barrell, full length 10 round mag tube, Marble rear sight, gold bead front, straight stock, no checkering - very fancy figured black wallnut stock and handguard, perfect blueing and bore. S#94IV027X so early in the run. And it has had an action job done on it - it is slicker than a greased pole. It is really a work of American art - can't wait to shoot it.

Bye Bye Legacy 92... Oh, and price wasn't bad either. I wasn't sure what it was worth at the time but figured the $500 asking price was decent as that is what a new regular 1894 goes for.

Earl
Nice find. You have my envy. Certainly, I'd have bought it. I have a 94 in .45. It's one of my favorites. You don't see that many lever .45's around. I don't believe they are rare; I expect people either hang on to them or they just don't stay on the shelf long.
© 24hourcampfire