Home
http://henryrepeating.com/The-Original-Henry-Rifle.cfm
I could be interested in it..The rest of their products not so much.
Sweet! Will be interesting to see what the real world pricing ends up at. Have a feeling at that price point they won't be making alot of them.
Originally Posted by tmitch
Sweet! Will be interesting to see what the real world pricing ends up at. Have a feeling at that price point they won't be making alot of them.

I don't think they intent to. The rifle is listed on their fine rifle site not their standard site.
Posted By: 21 Re: Okay guys here's an almost.... - 10/29/13
Winchester, which really isn't Winchester anymore, makes a Japanese clone 1873. Henry, a company that has no connection to the Henry rifles of old, makes a copy of the Henry rifle in a caliber it never came in. If these get you excited, I have a Ferrari made in Mexico you just have to see.
Originally Posted by 21
Winchester, which really isn't Winchester anymore, makes a Japanese clone 1873. Henry, a company that has no connection to the Henry rifles of old, makes a copy of the Henry rifle in a caliber it never came in. If these get you excited, I have a Ferrari made in Mexico you just have to see.

But the Henry rifle is in a caliber that can be shot. Of course, if one has the change and never wants to shoot it than one can buy an original. smile
Posted By: 21 Re: Okay guys here's an almost.... - 10/30/13
Agreed, derby dude. Just pontificating on the sorry state of affairs concerning these two rifles.
It is interesting to note that Henry Rifles would probably have made their Henry clone in .44 Henry rimfire if they could have found a ammo company willing to make the ammo. But of course, nobody was going to do so hence the .44-40.
Posted By: 21 Re: Okay guys here's an almost.... - 10/30/13
It appears they are trying to get a little mileage out of the "Henry" name if you look at the price, when you could get a Uberti for significantly less.
Probably are although if I was a young pup or ammo wasn't in such short supply I might consider one.
I have an iron frame Henry in .44-40 that I load with black powder. It's close enough to the original for me.
Originally Posted by 21

Your're an idiot.
as a gun dealer when Marlin still was Marlin not that many years ago , marlin lever guns were hard to beat,to me that seemed the best lever to put in a scabbard, marlin levers had very little trouble with warranties. most people don`t think Marlin`s were around much during comboy times but Marlin sure was.
© 24hourcampfire