Home
what a beautiful little rifle. it's the octagon barrel version. slick, slick, slick.
I like them alot. All three of mine are SMOOTH. One basic round barrel lever, pump action & my new personalized golden Boy.
They are nice little plinkers for the money spent. I have a standard lever .22 and my son has the youth model. I like having a visible hammer on his gun since he is just starting to hunt with me. (It's easy to see if his gun is cocked. I tell him to not cock it until he is ready to shoot and not to work the action unless he is going to take another shot.)

My buddy just picked up the octagon version for himself and a youth model for his son, who is 6 months younger than mine.
MARLIN leverguns are my FAVORITE of all rifles ...

But I picked up a little Henry Lever Action Youth Model .22 which I found irresistible. It is lightweight and compact- besides being smooth functioning, very accurate, and a LOAD of FUN to shoot.

- - - MORE than worth the "bargain" price.
I just bought one myself. I took it out and put about 150 rounds through it yesterday. Plenty accurate and LOTS of fun ! I am relearning how much fun a .22 can be, and at the same time my offhand shooting and open sight work has improved by leaps and bounds.
© 24hourcampfire