Home
Winchester 1894, lever, .22 cal., Gold Inlay both sides:

NWTF Jakes Rifle. Pristeen, Diamond Bluing, Matching Leather/Suede Rifle case, with logo...National Wild Turkey Federation.

I can't find any info on this model; besides it looking nice the puking 22-tube spring pressure SUCKS. It's HORRIBLE!!! The rod is soo freeking loose it falls out because there is no pressure to nest it securely.

Think about shooting this...
The tube won't fall out, once you fill it with ammo.....Dat puts more pressure on the spring. Sorry, I don't have more info.
Virgil B.
Damn thing falls out when I take it out of the bag...one of these days it will fall out somewhere...my pump Winchester 61 has great spring pressure.
Originally Posted by gunisemptyohno
Damn thing falls out when I take it out of the bag...one of these days it will fall out somewhere...my pump Winchester 61 has great spring pressure.

You should dump it. Sounds like junk but, I suppose I could take it off your hands for you... whistle

wink

Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by gunisemptyohno

You should dump it. Sounds like junk but, I suppose I could take it off your hands for you... whistle

wink

==============================================

I have no problem selling it....at fair market value.

Very easy to fix. Just tap the pin in at the end of the tube so just a hair pokes out in the back. The front of the pin will have plenty sticking out to lock up with the outer tube, but that little bit poking out of the back will make for a snug fit in the outer tube and will easily hold the tube in when unloaded.
Originally Posted by salvo
Very easy to fix. Just tap the pin in at the end of the tube so just a hair pokes out in the back. The front of the pin will have plenty sticking out to lock up with the outer tube, but that little bit poking out of the back will make for a snug fit in the outer tube and will easily hold the tube in when unloaded.

===========================

Thanks, will do.
The rifle's just one made/marked to special order - the customer being the NWTF in this case (or like DU/Ducks Umlimited).

There's no extra value over a standard 9422 in like condition, unless the prospective buyer's a member of the NWTF - and maybe a little less to someone who isn't & just wants a clean/plain shooter.

Originally Posted by salvo

======================

Did it...did snug it up...
It would be a nice match for the unfired one I have in the safe. However, it sounds like I got stiffed on the case.
© 24hourcampfire