Home
I am curious if anyone knows where to get a replacement front sight for the H001/H003. A group of us with Henry pumps and levers would like to upgrade if possible, in order to use a peep sight. It's not possible with the OEM blade.

These are not Frontiers with the octagonal barrels!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks folks!
Posted By: Steve Redgwell Re: Henry Levers - 11/06/11
Update: I emailed Henry Arms on Saturday got a response today (Sunday). Anthony Imperato must put in a lot of overtime. Good news for owners of these rifles.

Thank you very much for owning a Henry. The H003 is a round barrel and the front sight is fixed blade. HiViz is coming out with a fiber optic in January that will fit that gun and our H001 levers as its same sight.

Sincerely,
Anthony Imperato
President
Posted By: bluesman Re: Henry Levers - 11/07/11
Anthony is a GREAT guy. His dad taught him well and is sorely missed by all of us who kneq him.

Terry Rieblig
Posted By: Steve Redgwell Re: Henry Levers - 11/08/11
Agreed. I hope that he takes some time off for himself and his family. Working seven days a week can burn a fellow out!
Posted By: misfire270 Re: Henry Levers - 12/31/12
Natchez shooter supply part number vhhvs001--32.99 I am getting one I cant stand the fat square blade
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

A group of us with Henry pumps and levers would like to upgrade if possible, in order to use a peep sight. It's not possible with the OEM blade.

Sure it's possible....................

[Linked Image]

With a Williams WM-96 peep and some orange sight paint on the face of the issue front blade.

I just installed the replacement front sight on my son's Henry Youth .22.

Much better than the factory plastic.
Mr. Imperato does seem like a heck of a guy and outstanding owner of a gun company. My brother wrote the company a few years ago and got a quick reply from Mr. Imperato himself.
© 24hourcampfire