Posted By: PVT Re: !!!!!!!!! - 07/20/15
So is the muzzleloading forum.
Posted By: nick Re: !!!!!!!!! - 07/26/15
"Cast Boolits" forum has fairly active BPCR section
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: !!!!!!!!! - 08/14/15
We're rolling!

Now we got TWO!!
Posted By: Paul39 Re: !!!!!!!!! - 08/15/15
Speaking as one who suggested that Rick Bin establish this forum, carving out BPCR interests from discussions of TC Encores and Ruger No. 1s in modern chamberings, this was never intended to be on par with Shiloh and such dedicated BPCR sites. Rather, the thought was to establish a forum where Campfire posters with a curiosity and interest in BPCRs might get some helpful info from a small cadre of experienced BPCR shooters.

With that in mind, it doesn't surprise or bother me that posting volume is not consistent. This isn't a forum for hard core purist or competitive BPCR types. It's a place where somebody can ask questions and get helpful info, or brag about their new rifle, or the buffler they shot.

Works for me, and I hope for most folks. YMMV, of course.

Paul
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: !!!!!!!!! - 08/25/15
This is usually the first forum I look at when I log in. Most of the time, I don't have a lot to add so I don't post.

I haven't been on the 'Fire in a while due to personal stuff, so I haven't been keeping up.

My interest is still growing and I still love my Shiloh. cool

Ed
Posted By: sharpsguy Re: !!!!!!!!! - 08/25/15
The more you shoot it, the better you will get with it. The only problem is that after you shoot it, you have to load ammo to replace that which you shot up. I know it's tough, but somebody has to do it.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: !!!!!!!!! - 08/25/15
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
The more you shoot it, the better you will get with it. The only problem is that after you shoot it, you have to load ammo to replace that which you shot up. I know it's tough, but somebody has to do it.

Loading, then shooting, repeat. My idea of therapy for all that ails me. laugh

If I only had a source for the best lube.... whistle

Ed
Posted By: tmitch Re: !!!!!!!!! - 09/02/15
Posting to get something other than a smokeless muzzleloader as the headliner.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: !!!!!!!!! - 09/02/15
Thank God,....that is about the stupidest thing I've seen in quite a while.

On completing the second sentence I KNEW I shouldn't read any further.

GTC
Posted By: Kurt71 Re: !!!!!!!!! - 09/02/15
Hey! we had a single engine plane make a dead stick landing in a bean field just a few miles from me the other night.
© 24hourcampfire