Home
Posted By: Irving_D Anyone Driving Suzuki suv's? - 04/11/11
I just bought a 97 Suzuki Sidekick for 450 dollars, with 170,000 miles on it. All it needed was a muffler, I'm hoping it will be a nice little hunting fishing vehicle, and a lot cheaper on gas than my truck
Posted By: jcc Re: Anyone Driving Suzuki suv's? - 04/15/11
I love my little Samurai with removable doors and a hitch haul mounted on the front. Not for the street, but unbeatable in a deep sandy pasture or muddy river crossing.

jcc
Suzuki Sideckick / Geo Tracker tough little buggers
Posted By: pjf Re: Anyone Driving Suzuki suv's? - 05/01/11
I have a 1989 Suzuki Sidekick that I am repairing and adding offroad accessories to. It is a 2-door convertible with a 5-speed manual transmission and a transfer case. I recently replaced the stock rear bumper with a tubular bumper that has a 2-inch receiver hitch. I also replaced the stock 15-inch wheels with 16-inch wheels.

The rocker panels were damaged when I went hunting. After the repairs are completed, I plan to protect the rocker panels with rock sliders and to raise the rockers farther off the ground with a suspension lift.
http://www.puresuzuki.com/suzukimain.htm

I had a '96 Chevy Tracker 4 door 4x4 a few years back. The good part. The mileage was good and it went pretty much anywhere that I wanted to go. Now for the bad part. I froze my butt off in the winter, even after covering the grille. Spring meant that the ice on the floor would finally melt. Rust. You can almost hear the darn thing rusting as it sits in the driveway.
Posted By: Reba Re: Anyone Driving Suzuki suv's? - 05/04/11
An 1986 Samurai is my Chukar Wagon!
© 24hourcampfire