Home
Posted By: SFC_B Big Blue - 06/02/15
Here is the 91 F350 4x4 super crew 7.5 gasser I picked up last year to get me up to camp and about in the woods. I got her for 2k and the additions/work are as follows: new suspension bushings all around, new shocks, free camper shell, used tailgate, 10k Warn and after last season a new/used magnaflow exhaust with the tubing rerouted. She really chewed up some nasty stuff getting us up to camp last year.

Attached picture the start of blue.jpg
Posted By: SFC_B Re: Big Blue - 06/02/15
another pic

Attached picture big blue.jpg
more

Attached picture loaded at Toponas.jpg
last one

Attached picture time to leave pavement.jpg
Posted By: stuvwxyz Re: Big Blue - 06/22/15
It is nice to see Toponas has not extended its city limits like so many other Colorado towns. You need to scratch and dent that blue beast and give it some more character.
Posted By: SFC_B Re: Big Blue - 06/26/15
Did you see the "trail love" on the passenger-rear door? That was fresh smile
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Big Blue - 06/26/15
A body shop charges a lot to add a decoration like that. I'll do it for half the price.
Posted By: stuvwxyz Re: Big Blue - 06/27/15
Originally Posted by SFC_B
Did you see the "trail love" on the passenger-rear door? That was fresh smile

Yea I see a little boo boo, but you have not yet had to arc weld your mirrors to the door. When I was escourting elk hunters I had a Jeep Wagoneer that lacked love. Welded on mirrors, tire bolted to the roof, no tire matching are just a few of its many attributes. And when you rode in mine, you could use a screwdriver to scratch your initials into the hood or roof. Your old blue is getting there. Just needs some more adventures.
© 24hourcampfire