Home
Posted By: bubbajay Husky floor liners - 10/08/15
Has anyone used these, evidently the dealership I bought my truck from takes all of the damn floor mats out of the truck when they take it in on trade so they can sell you new ones. I have weather techs in my wife's vehicle, but they are not my favorite.
Posted By: MIVHNTR Re: Husky floor liners - 10/08/15
I've used the Husky liners for years with excellent results. They also hold a lot of water/snow from getting on the carpet and keep the floor clean and dry. They also hold up well too.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Husky floor liners - 10/08/15
thank you, do they stay in place like they say they will? The weathertechs in my wife's vehicle seem to shift and slide more than I like.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Husky floor liners - 10/08/15
Are the WeatherTechs you have universal or vehicle specific?
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Husky floor liners - 10/08/15
they are fit to a 2010 crew cab truck, a co worker gave them to me, I have a 2010 tahoe.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by bubbajay
thank you, do they stay in place like they say they will? The weathertechs in my wife's vehicle seem to shift and slide more than I like.
I have a set of Huskies in my Dodge. They have sharp spines on the back that hold them tight.
Posted By: mohick Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
carpet in a truck?? well f37k me!!!!!

Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
I would much rather have a rubber mat in a pickup that can be hosed out. Good luck finding one with that.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
I've had several sets and they all performed very well. The set I currently have in my '14 F-150 stay put, fit perfectly, and match the interior very well. I've never had Weathertech mats so I can't compare.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
The first accessory that I order when I buy a new to me vehicle is a set of Husky Liners. The will outlast the vehicle. Sadly, I couldn't find any for my daughter's 1998 Pathfinder.
Posted By: MIVHNTR Re: Husky floor liners - 10/09/15
As the others have said, the liners stay in place with no problems. They are easy to take out, wash and put back in place.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Husky floor liners - 10/10/15
I like my Husky floor mats in my jeep. I've never had weathertechs so can't say if they're better than them, but I'm pleased with the Huskys.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Husky floor liners - 10/11/15
Ordered them this morning.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Husky floor liners - 10/12/15
I've had several sets of weathertechs and have been very pleased. Never had Husky's. One set of weathertech's I bought i opened the box slid them out and there was a spider the size of a damn Buick in there. Have no idea what it survived on in that box but he was healthy.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Husky floor liners - 10/13/15
I've used Husky liners for a couple of years in my truck. I love them.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Husky floor liners - 10/14/15
Currently on my fourth set of Husky liners. First set in the late 1990's my heel wore through the liner near the gas pedal. Have used them in all my my F150's since (lease and get a new truck every two years) and have had not had any issues. Wouldn't be without them....
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Husky floor liners - 10/26/15
Had Husky Liners in My '97 Tacoma from day one (Nov. 1996) until I traded it in on an '09 Tacoma at the end of August 2008. First thing for the '09 was a new set of Husky Liners. That makes almost 19 years of me driving around with Huskies. I'll get some for my next truck, too. They're great for winter snow melt-off from boots, as those raised edges keep the carpet from getting soaked and salt stained. When they get too dirty just pull 'em out and hose 'em down.
Posted By: bubbajay Re: Husky floor liners - 10/28/15
I have had them in the truck for a few weeks now, and they were just what I was looking for, they haven't moved a bit from the initial installation. I have been really happy with them.
Posted By: Wacenturion Re: Husky floor liners - 11/02/15
Husky all the way. Have them in my Excursion, motor home and tag along Jeep Wrangler. Great floormats.
Posted By: TATELAW Re: Husky floor liners - 11/03/15
I love mine in my Lexus SUV. It's an older Land Cruiser with a Lexus badge.
Posted By: VAhuntr Re: Husky floor liners - 11/04/15
Put them in my 99 Tacoma when I bought it in 1999. They stayed until 2012 when I sold it. New owner of the truck still uses them as well.

Put a set in the Tundra as soon as I bought it. They are a very well built floor mat that I bet would outlast all but the most overly abused vehicles.
© 24hourcampfire