Home
Kind of neat.

Nathan's 77 Ford F250
That thing is so damn sexy. You guys did a really nice job with it.
Thank you.

I need one for myself. lol
Uber!
UBER F250BLACKLANCH !!!

^^^ That's it's new name. laugh
Hahahahahaaa!

Awesome! smile
What a great thing for a father and son to share.

You're doing it right!
That thing is too cool.
Cool stuff!
cool ~drool~ cool
Way to go Dave and Nathan!!
That is an awesome job you and the kid did. After seeing a the work you post, I'd say the big had a good teacher. I'd love to send you my 99 F250SD for a freshening up, but you live so damn far away.
Nice looking truck right there. Amazing paint on it.
What brand of tire's? Great job!!!!
I believe those are hankook dynapro m/t

cool ole truck..........
Thats a beauty!
Thanks, it sure would be cool if LMC used Nathan's truck for the cover of one of their annual parts catalogs.
Darned good thing that truck is a long bed. All the memories you all made working together on that beauty would never fit in a short bed.
Nathan got an email from LMC truck today. They want to use his truck for an upcoming catalog cover and also do a feature story on the truck in the front pages of said catalog.

Good deal
Awesome, that's a sweet truck. Nice to have a dad that will do a project like that with his son.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Nathan got an email from LMC truck today. They want to use his truck for an upcoming catalog cover and also do a feature story on the truck in the front pages of said catalog.

That's pretty cool and well deserved!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Thanks, it sure would be cool if LMC used Nathan's truck for the cover of one of their annual parts catalogs.

This quote was from a month ago! lol. Go buy a lottery ticket!
No kidding huh? lol.
That is cool man!
Really sweet ride! uber for sure
Killer!! Really nice work
cool
© 24hourcampfire