Home
I bought an F150 today. Went to have some warranty work done on wife's car and bought a truck while I was there! No Toyota for me.

Congrats! Which engine, cab, and other features did you choose? Did you get a 2017 or 16?
I bought a 2016, saved me about $6 K over a 2017.
Supercrew, 3.5 EcoBoost. I went to buy a Lariat but they only come with the push button starting which I hate. I got a loaded up XLT and am heading to Phx to get leather seats put in today. It is Caribou color, one of the three colors that I liked. Time will tell...
Good for you! Ruby deserves a nice ride!
She has already staked claim to the bed! She would rather ride in the back than in the cab. I need to get a toolbox so she has something to stand on!
My SIL took a photo of me in front of his house. This is the only one I have so far.

[Linked Image]

Nice looking truck! Can't wait to see what it looks like next year! grin
I got dirt color so it would stay looking good!!
I got dirt color so it would stay looking good!!
That Caribou is a pretty color. Mine is magnetic grey , same truck except mine came with 20inchers Ugggh
I lived in Phoenix for a decade, you could not have picked a better color if you tried.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
My SIL took a photo of me in front of his house. This is the only one I have so far.

[Linked Image]

Nice look'n truck!
Looks good. I like fords. My first car was the '68 mustang, and my second was the '66 F-100.
© 24hourcampfire