Home
Anyone hunt with Crow Creek Outfitters?

Any info a help.

Scott
There is no better guide in the country. Go with confidence. He went out of his way to show me trophy mule deer and elk, everybody in camp got wonderful trophies and I've been around the block, Steve Kanya.
I have known Mike & Sandy for about 15 years. Around 8 to 10 people in our local RMEF chapter have hunted with him for everything from Elk, to bear to Mtn Lions. He is a honest, hardworking Outfitter who does everything he can (ethically) to get you on game. Area he hunts is partly deeded and partly National Forest. The NF requres about a 10 mile hike to get to from the open side so you rarely see other hunters. Great camp location & good stock if you prefer to ride.

There might be better cooks than his wife Sandy, but I have never met them. She usually cooks for archery hunts and you might meet her in camp during a gun hunt. Good friend, Tim Fisk, occasionally guides with him too.

If you would like more detail, send me a PM with your number and I will be glad to call.

TM
Dusty and TM - thanks for the info. and may pm for more info.

Scott
Another high recommendation.
+1. Great people. Great hunting area. That reminds me I need some more Sagebrush Sandy's seasoning for my elk chops.
© 24hourcampfire