Home
Hopefully I or my wife get something this year.

...............Just waiting.

Here.
....and waiting.....
Wonder if the number of applications jumped?
I'm still hoping and waiting here too.
Me too. Getting closer! My luck I'll draw KY and UT and CO all the same year. Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have. shocked
It's a better problem to have than the alternative. Not getting drawn for anything. I live in Kentucky haven't heard anything on the number of applicants. Looking at a local hunting forum though it looks as though most people put in for the firearm option as opposed to the bow/crossbow option. Good luck
So if you get drawn what are you going to run? Would love to gun one of the 6.5 but suppose they are still not allowed, probably have to go 9.3 just because.
I did not draw.
Me neither, bummer.
No tag for me. Me and my buddies have been putting in every year and so far zip. Having only 10% of tags available for nonresidents hurts a little, but donating $10 to the F&W isn't a bad thing. Wish they would start offering points, just knowing I could get a guaranteed hunt in fall of 2021 and I'd be happy!
You were not selected for an Elk Quota Hunt this year. Thank you for applying.
I didn't draw,again sigh.
No luck with KY. Hope the $10 went to a good cause.
Still have 2 draws in June, so maybe......
Neither my wife or I got drawn.

Bummer
No luck for me either. I've applied every year that the lottery has existed. My dad wasn't drawn either - but he was successful last year. He filled a cow tag and we were both extremely happy. Never thought we'd be hunting elk in our home state...

If by chance anyone does get drawn and needs some help with selecting an EHU or wants info on a reasonable guide let me know. I accompanied dad last year and was impressed with the guide. He and his family own several thousand acres of reclaimed strip mine ground.
Hey, I've been told no before so I have accepted my rejection with complete lack of shame.
Nothing here either, maybe next year...
No luck me this year.
nope
I would love to get drawn.The property I have leased is covered up with them.I have seen several nice bulls and have pic's of some nice bulls that use this property.
No.. 3 Years and a Row.
© 24hourcampfire