Home
Posted By: saddlesore Wall Tent - 07/25/15
I have this in the classified,but thought more would see it here and elk season is getting close.I had this posted a few weeks ago,but never heard back from a guy who said he would take it.

EENA Wall Tent,( Becthel Canvas) 11 ft x 14'-8", 5' walls, 8'-8" peak. Actual inside measurments.Zippered doors both ends, Stove jack in end wall. No rips,tears,or burn holes. Has always been tarp so no UV damage.

Includes two section ridge pole and 2 section,3 each uprights for ridge pole (1&1/4" EMT), Poles for wall at each grommet(1/2" EMT), stakes,poly tarp, fiberglass storage case for tent.

Located about 25 miles north east of Colorado Springs,CO. Must be picked up here,cannot ship. Interested party may come and set it up to inspect.PM if interested

$700 firm, payment cash or bank check

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TAGLARRY Re: Wall Tent - 07/26/15
Saddlesore,

I have been eyeballing this tent since last week but I have my heart set on an internal frame. I'm in south-west Denver and I'll pass this around to my hunting buddies and for you.

Larry
Posted By: KC Re: Wall Tent - 07/26/15
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
Saddlesore,
I have been eyeballing this tent since last week but I have my heart set on an internal frame. I'm in south-west Denver and I'll pass this around to my hunting buddies and for you.
Larry

TAGLARRY:

You can make your own internal frame using 1" EMT with fittings from this source.

http://www.tents-canopy.com/canopy-fittings-high-peak-fittings.html

KC

Posted By: saddlesore Re: Wall Tent - 07/26/15
Saddlesore,

Larry

The way I have these poles set up,you can put it up with one person. Ihave done it myself many times and I'm in pretty poor shape in terms of back and two shoulder problems. It is a lot easier than trying to drag 50 pounds of canvas up over a fram and I believe it to be more sturdy in a heavy snow storm than an internal frame.
Posted By: bwinters Re: Wall Tent - 07/27/15
Originally Posted by KC
Saddlesore,
Larry

TAGLARRY:

You can make your own internal frame using 1" EMT with fittings from this source.

http://www.tents-canopy.com/canopy-fittings-high-peak-fittings.html

KC

I have the internal frame on mine. The poles are a PITA to haul around but it can be set up by one person inside of 30 minutes.
© 24hourcampfire