Home
Heading out in a few weeks. First time elk hunting with Toby Joe. Went Texas whitetail with him a few years ago. Great time. Looking forward to another exciting trip.
we shot some cows with him a couple of years ago. great guy and a great hunt
Really looking forward to the trip. Just found out we are his 2nd trip of the season. The first being an archery only bunch. Toby says it is shaping up to be a good year. If you don't have a good time around Toby, you need to check your pulse.
Wish you luck on your hunt.
Got it done in New Mexico. All six of us tagged out. [Linked Image]
nice
Congrats.
Good job! I wish they would start managing MT Taylor better, great country!
We actually hunted about 45 minutes NW of Mt Taylor, near Hospah. It was in Unit 7 on the Jerry Elkins Ranch. It was at 7000 ft, so it wasn't too bad elevation wise. We had 4 6x6 and 2 5x5 bulls. Great guides and good accommodations.
Good job. Nice bull.
Great bunch of guys and we had a good hunt. Was 14 for 14 for both camps. We killed some great bulls. Fixing to start another hunt this coming Saturday.

Toby Joe
Originally Posted by TOBYJOETRUBY
Was 14 for 14 for both camps.

That's impressive. Congrats to you and your hunters.
Toby, it was a great time. You and your guides really work hard and make the whole hunt a fun experience.
I highly recommend everyone book a hunt with Toby. Whitetail, Mulies, Auodad or Elk. He's got'em all.
It's nice to see and hear you had a good hunt.

if you dont have a good hunt with toby or joe something is wrong with you. they are truly great men.

we want to go back out there some day
Never met Joe, but I understand Toby is a chip off the ol' block! I will be back....for something! Maybe an Aoudad!
© 24hourcampfire