Home
Good luck to everyone!
Once again, through obvious administrative error, my elk tag has been given to someone else!

WyoM70
Originally Posted by WyoM70
Once again, through obvious administrative error, my elk tag has been given to someone else!

WyoM70

Must be with mine. It also went to someone else.

Todd
My bull tag like urs went to someone else. I was lucky enough to get a type 6 tag. 1 out of 10 apps this year was successful.
Drew all I put in for but doe antelope.. Can't believe that first time in 25 years I did not draw doe permits.. Got a buck though..
Wife and I both got 34-1 elk tags. As crowded as the general areas without the stigma of being a general area!!!!!
Actually with as long as the season there is I am happy!
Originally Posted by WyoM70

WyoM70

Hey you guys in the West parts can follow the wolves around and gather the scraps up......
Won't be the first time I have seen a wolf while elk hunting! And it won't be the first time I have seen a lot of wolf tracks while elk hunting, but no elk whatsoever!

What scraps?!

WyoM70
I thought maybe they'd leave a little meat on the bones for you, but if you ain't even seeing elk ..............
© 24hourcampfire