Home
Hey guys, I don't post a lot but I have a question that some of you may be able to help with. I was talking to my dad last night and he mentioned that the junior rifle club in my hometown, where I first started competitive shooting, is so low on .22 ammo that the kids only get 10 rounds per night and only get to shoot one line. Does anyone know if any manufacturers/distributors ect give preferential treatment in fulfilling orders to clubs/kids? They're by no means looking for a handout, just the opportunity to purchase ammo so the kids can keep shooting. I'd appreciate any leads you can offer. Thanks.
Check with the CMP.
Check with Dan Killough at Killough Shooting Sports.
Yes, check with the Youth Shooting Sports Association or Alliance. They had a special in March where you could order up to three cases of CCI Blaser at $155/case. You had to register your organization with them.

I have no idea when/if they will do this again as our club chose not to register. I believe this was the correct website.

Good luck

http://www.youthshootingsa.com/
When the craziness after Obama's first election was in full force, Federal would drop ship at a reduced cost to youth organizations. One of the local Hunter's Safety instructors said that they were willing to do so again last summer. I'd give them a call.

FWIW, the CMP doesn't have .22's and has over a year's backlog on orders.
© 24hourcampfire