Home
Posted By: JBoutfishn Anyone Shooting USPSA - 05/05/15
Have not been at the Campfire for a while, used to hang out with the African/Big game forums.

During the last year I have drifted to Handguns and have been shooting USPSA Single Stack. Anyone else got the bug? smile
Posted By: supercrewd Re: Anyone Shooting USPSA - 05/10/15
Yes, great fun.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Anyone Shooting USPSA - 05/11/15
Had that bug several times. Fun stuff. Single stack 38 Super back in the day, then 40SW STI Edge. It'll drain your pocket pretty quick. Lotsa turnkey rigs these days which helps. When they got off their ass and decided to add the other classes it was a big help.

Course we called it "ip-sic" (IPSC) back then.
Posted By: JBoutfishn Re: Anyone Shooting USPSA - 05/11/15
I started single stack with a Sig 1911, will shoot our next match with an LB Premier II. Being an "old guy" I can't shake the 1911. Added an LB FO sight, trying to decide on a magwell.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Anyone Shooting USPSA - 05/12/15
Nothing rides like a 1911. SA magwell blended to the frame with a flat mainspring housing has been my favorite. Coupled with a high Brown grip safety and Wilson wide ambi polished smooth around the edges and its good juju.
Hi guys,

I am a shotgunner by trade, but during college there was a facility to train at, but there was a uspsa club. Since then I have finished one degree and still shooting uspsa, and its a ball!

I am a svi 5" sight tracker in limited class.

Calvin
© 24hourcampfire