Home
Posted By: HuntnShoot Sako 6 PPC USA - 05/18/15
Hey guys. I would appreciate your help with the worth of a rifle I need to help my stepmother sell. It is/was my dad's, and he is in late stage Alzheimer's. He was very proud of this rifle, and treated it like his baby for a while, then it became a safe queen for many years.

The rifle is a Sako chambered in 6 PPC serial #PPC B 6xx. It wears a target/varmint stock and a VX-III 6.5-20x40 w/target turrets. I visited a couple weeks ago, and agreed to see what I could do to help her sell it. I've got several pictures I can post as well. Starting here, rather than the classifieds to see if I can get an idea of what the rifle is worth.

Thanks for your help!
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 05/18/15
Some photos of this baby:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 05/18/15
I posted it up in Hunting Rifles too. Hoping to get some exposure!
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 06/26/15
I would part it out. That is separate the scope and rifle. Rifle about $750-$850. I sold mine for $800 and it was mint and about 75 rounds down the barrel. I don't shop scope prices and can't help you there.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 06/30/15
Scope will probably bring $450-475
Posted By: Jude Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 06/30/15
I sold mine, A 3xx 3yrs ago with accessories for $1600.00 it had a $125.00 scope on it and 1090 rounds through it. I wish I still had it !!

Posted By: rgrx1276 Re: Sako 6 PPC USA - 07/01/15
I’m interested in the package. PM me your price and we’ll see if we can come to terms.
Thank you,
Lee
© 24hourcampfire