Home
Posted By: RiverRider Geissele Trigger deals - 02/11/23
Hey! I finally realized I was spelling Geissele WRONG. I'm kinda anal about such things and as such find it somewhat embarrassing...but I've grown a little used to that over the last six and a half decades.

Brownell's has two models of enhanced triggers on sale for ridiculously low prices just now if you consider $129 ridiculously low, like I do. I haven't tried either of these two, but I'm sure taken by the SSA-E. That one has found its way into every lower receiver in my possession save the two house guns which are equipped with the G2S.
Posted By: TBS Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/13/23
I just ordered the SSA-E. I have given up working on the this mil-spec trigger!!
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/14/23
RR,

Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory (PSA). Maybe even subscribe so you get notifications. They have some smoking deals!

Bob
Posted By: kingston Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/14/23
Brownells has Geissle SSA and SSA-E triggers on sale for $149 then use code "winter20" for another $20 off or "winter40" for $40 off a two trigger order.

You can't beat this deal. They're fantastic triggers.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/14/23
Originally Posted by Akbob5
RR,

Keep an eye on Palmetto State Armory (PSA). Maybe even subscribe so you get notifications. They have some smoking deals!

Bob

I do get PSA emails and PSA gets some of my money. I often see the same or similar deals from Primary Arms. Both are GTG. Primary Arms has shown just a little bit faster service at times but that may have been due to being closer to home for me.
Posted By: Ghostman Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/16/23
Not bad prices for a SSA-E but I'd go with a LaRue MBT for $75
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/17/23
The MBT is not a bad trigger---and especially for the money, but it is not even in the same zip code as the SSA-E.
Posted By: Ghostman Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/17/23
Having owned both an SSA-E (1st) and several MBTs I didn't find that to be the case at all, especially for the difference in cost. The SSA-E was a few ounces lighter in pull weight than the MBTs but that's about it.

The Geissele National Match is another story.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Geissele Trigger deals - 02/17/23
And having owned two MBTs and four SSA-Es, my assessment is that the MBT breaks like a wet sponge compared to the SSA-E. I think 95% of those who have used both would agree.
© 24hourcampfire