Home
Posted By: Hudge Starline introduced 6 ARC brass - 06/26/23
Just that!

https://www.starlinebrass.com/6mm-arc-brass
Thanks for the info. Will save me from squishing down their grendel brass in the future, unless there's a big price difference.
Out of stock, no backorders at this time!

Did they actually make and sell it or just listing it for future reference?

Mike
I got an order in.
thx scoony

been kicking around building an AR but haven't seen the availability of stuff yet.
It sure sold out quick, there's lots of pent up demand at this point. I think Peterson is coming out with ARC brass as well.
Originally Posted by Gtscotty
It sure sold out quick, there's lots of pent up demand at this point. I think Peterson is coming out with ARC brass as well.
Peterson brass was supposedly coming out in May, but it sounds like they pushed the release date back several months.
Starline Grendel brass is Skookum and I shoot the fhuqk outta it in low retrieval Krunchentickers,chambered both 224 and 243 Grendel. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

False shoulders,are a chambers BEST friend. Hint..................
Starline takes pre orders and orders for out of stock items, so it is very possible the current run is sold before it is put on a shelf. They do not keep 32-20 brass more than a few hours...just for example, so is a good idea to put in an order even if the item is shown as out of stock. They make their own brass, so is not a when we receive it deal.
I put my 375 Win brass on order, out of stock, got it in two weeks, was back to "out of stock" shown on line.
My order shipped.
I’ve seen reports of people getting their orders already. I need to get an order in next go around.
That's good news. I run their grendel brass in my ar and both bolt guns and its been excellent. I've had good luck with starlines rifle stuff in many of my rifles especially for the price.

I even finally got a big box of 30-06 starline even though I have thousands of 06 brass. Many of my lots got mixed over the years so it's good to start fresh. I also use their 6 Creedmoor, their 6.5 Creedmoor, their 7-08 and most all my straight wall stuff. I just wish it was easier to get. I've had 500 358 on backorder for 2 years.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire