Home
so it could easily handle the longer 6MM bullets, maybe using the 204 Ruger case to get the required 2800 fps out of 103 grain bullets? Same bolt head, only lengthen the reciever, magwell and magazines .210-.240. This would keep the magazine capacities the same and give a better overall cartridge. Weight would not be greatly effected either.
That’s so obvious, Stevie Wonder could answer.
It would flop just like Olympic Arms 22-250 version did.
Yeah, the Oly 25-250 was a great idea. Just not much demand for it.

Or, just use an AR10 receiver and make mag blocks, like how they do for pistol calibers in AR15's and just go that route. Then you could shoot most of what's out there if you wanted.
By golly, that would be just about like a 6 X 222 Mag. 😁
Why?

Lengthening it would changer reciever and carrier length, maybe other bolt, firing pin, buffer.

If you are going there, why not go fatter too?

Or just use the new smaller 308 frame.

Re-read the OP.
Without going to look, I'll ask. Is there a quarter inch to remove from the existing magwell? If you stretch it, everything else changes, could the mag hole be made longer?
Um,
Why not just buy a 6mm ARC?
243 wssm? got one in the 25
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Why?

Lengthening it would changer reciever and carrier length, maybe other bolt, firing pin, buffer.

If you are going there, why not go fatter too?

Or just use the new smaller 308 frame.

Re-read the OP.
Without going to look, I'll ask. Is there a quarter inch to remove from the existing magwell? If you stretch it, everything else changes, could the mag hole be made longer?

Trying to keep it light and maintan mag capacity, plus more downrange energy. Maybe altering the magwell and ejection port might work, don't know but good idea.
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Um,
Why not just buy a 6mm ARC?

More rounds in the magazine and the small case head has it's own benefits.
Originally Posted by johna1
Yeah, the Oly 25-250 was a great idea. Just not much demand for it.

Or, just use an AR10 receiver and make mag blocks, like how they do for pistol calibers in AR15's and just go that route. Then you could shoot most of what's out there if you wanted.

AR10 sucks, heavy way too heavy.
One company at least makes an AR and a Half for the Grendel and other fatter cases, simlar to Remington’s .30 RAR. Don’t think it’s longer though.
Googling it, I'm surprised how often that has been tried. Apparently, LWRC, CMMG, Oly and POF did things like that.

I never handled any of them, so I'm cloudy on the memories.
While the 6 ARC is simply sensational,I muchly prefer the 224 Grendel and 88/90's. I shoot both in a goodly herd of Krunchentickers and Turnbolts. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

You gals be sure to continue to set astride your Couchbound Kchunts,trying to "win" The Dumbfhuqk Tournament...by simply doing your BEST. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
Numerous companies have made AR-15/10 hybrids where they run an AR-10 bolt in an AR-15, but the magwell is still limited to a 2.260" cartridge length.
However, the AR-10 has been lengthened to both 30'06 length and 375 H&H length by several firms.
I have three Alex Pro MLR rifles chambered in 26, 30, and 33 Nosler but the magazine is long enough to handle 375 H&H length cartridges.

Tony
Just build what you want on the m107 frame grin

https://barrett.net/products/firearms/m107a1/
Originally Posted by Big Stick
While the 6 ARC is simply sensational,I muchly prefer the 224 Grendel and 88/90's. I shoot both in a goodly herd of Krunchentickers and Turnbolts. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

You gals be sure to continue to set astride your Couchbound Kchunts,trying to "win" The Dumbfhuqk Tournament...by simply doing your BEST. Hint.

Yep but the military has more need for extra capacity than you do, so why not a lengthened action to handle the bullets you like so much?
Rickety,

The things you are DREAMING about,I've simply been doing for years...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per your Drooling Crossed-eyes CLUELESSNESS,where is the capacity "threshold"? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Show us the lengthend AR he is dreaming about.

Go back to your bottle of Listerine.
Or do you only drink that at work?
Dealingsuck,

Your Amazing STUPIDITY never disappoints,as you do your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Am dabbling a new bolt gun currently and was sniffing through some of my base/ring stuff moments ago. Rickety was simply citing 6 ARC performance,though in a farrrrrrr fhuqking schittier wrapper. Ammo box for same,in right of frame. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Whining are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying though.

Dealingsuck,

Your Amazing STUPIDITY never disappoints,as you do your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Am dabbling a new bolt gun currently and was sniffing through some of my base/ring stuff moments ago. Rickety was simply citing 6 ARC performance,though in a farrrrrrr fhuqking schittier wrapper. Ammo box for same,in right of frame. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Whining are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

😁
Dealinsuck,

You keep Dreaming aloud and I'll simply keep fueling your very WELL founded Insecurities,with wares that exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Whining and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Dealinsuck,

You keep Dreaming aloud and I'll simply keep fueling your very WELL founded Insecurities,with wares that exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Whining and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dealinsuck,

Lol. Liar Larry is scrambling for answers like Biden at a 3rd grade level math quiz. And it's all on ignore for many, which further fuels his blathering insecurities by pretending to be more than a brokestick whiner.

Must have been a hard charger day firing more BS than primers, and smashing far more keys than targets, while everyone else was having a happy, productive day.
KenBitchAgain,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it in the manner which satiates your Realities best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How could a Whining,Crying,Lying Brokedick such as yourself,begin to fathom the magnitude,when forced to use yourself as a barometer. HINT.

Keep citing your very WELL founded countless Insecurities and I'll simply fuel same,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
Waiting on an example relevant to the thread?

Try some Scope. Maybe your head will clear.
Let's see these lengthened ARs you have.
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
DealinSuck,

You needn't quantify perpetually,that you haven't the means,abilities or comprehension,to accrue even a FIRST fhuqking clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Keep trying!
DealinSuck,

You needn't quantify perpetually,that you haven't the means,abilities or comprehension,to accrue even a FIRST fhuqking clue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Whining and Emoji's are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,if only to your Day Dreaming Brokedick chagrin. Hint.

Originally Posted by rickt300
AR10 sucks, heavy way too heavy.

POF Rogue, <6lbs.

https://pof-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/ROGUE-SPEC-SHEET.pdf
The Rogue notoriously doesn't run for schit. Hint..................
You poor, sad, little man.😿
C'mon man. He's the expert of all experts, and the master of none. 🤣😄😆😂

He got booted off the AR15 forums (and many others), cause obviously his wisdom was just too deep. 😂😂😂😆😆😄😄😄🤣🤣😅😅😂😆😆😄🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣😄😄😆😂.

He is THE brokestick. 😂😆😄🤣🤪🙂😊😅🙂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜😜😜😜😎😎🤓🤓😁😉😂😂😂😆😆😄😄🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪
Ladies,

The High Pitched Nasal Whine in stereo,sure is fhuqking soothing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to keep extolling your very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel same,with wares that simply exist,as you Dream aloud. Hint.

Perhaps consider waxing eloquent,upon who thinks about me the most and for the longest duration(s),as you Crying Kchunts "live" vicariously. Pardon my controlling your every thought and "move",as you seton the sidelines of Life. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying though.

Poor Stick..........
Rickety,

Pardon my shooting the stuff you DREAM aloud about,as you suffer being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and steal Avatars. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming ladies and simply pardon wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Rickety,

Pardon my shooting the stuff you DREAM aloud about,as you suffer being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you can quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and steal Avatars. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feelers Reports coming ladies and simply pardon wares that exist,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying.

Hint.

Thanks Stick I lost that picture when I removed it from my signature line! going to put it right back. Still though you are missing the point. The rounds on the Grendel case reduce magazine capacity. Lengthening the action and matching what the 6 grendel can do without reducing mag capacity is the whole point. I am stunned you stole that image then reposted it, stunned I say!
Rickety,

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "lost" your Stolen Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your gross inability to keep up with your STUPIDITY,will only "surprise" you. Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming and pardon my being rather at ease,in screen shotting the stuff you steal and STUPIDITY you espouse. Pardon wares that simply exist,as you Pretend aloud,with stolen wares. Hint.

There's no length constraints with these. The magazine and action can accommodate COAL's of nearly 4 inches. 3.970" to be exact.
That's more than enough for even something like a 505 Gibbs.

Tony

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Little wood,

Take note.

Tony has a pic of something interesting!
Rickety,

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,that you "lost" your Stolen Avatar...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your gross inability to keep up with your STUPIDITY,will only "surprise" you. Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming and pardon my being rather at ease,in screen shotting the stuff you steal and STUPIDITY you espouse. Pardon wares that simply exist,as you Pretend aloud,with stolen wares. Hint.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dealinsuck,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!" that you fixate and replied to me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your desperate NEED to try and associate yourself with me,is both easily understood and fhuqking HILARIOUS! Pardon wares that exist,if only to fuel your countless very WELL founded Insecurities,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Forunately for you,being a Crying CLUELESS Kchunt is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Rickety,

At least you can stay within your "means",by stealing pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You might wanna rethink your stance,as I fully consume your every thought. Hint.

You are welcome to your Delusions,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying sooooooo hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Dealinsuck,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!" that you fixate and replied to me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your desperate NEED to try and associate yourself with me,is both easily understood and fhuqking HILARIOUS! Pardon wares that exist,if only to fuel your countless very WELL founded Insecurities,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Forunately for you,being a Crying CLUELESS Kchunt is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Rickety,

At least you can stay within your "means",by stealing pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You might wanna rethink your stance,as I fully consume your every thought. Hint.

You are welcome to your Delusions,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying sooooooo hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Yep I stole this one, a true classic.

Rickety,

It's plum flattering,that your EVERY thought involves me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though hardly "surprising",you constantly lie about it,you Brokedick Do NOTHING Crying Kchunt. Hint.

You are welcome to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in swooning stolen pics as you "live" vicariously. Pardon my taking Reality and your inability to begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Lies and Stolen Pics are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying soooooo hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.......................
I can't believe Fug Stick keeps copies of the posts of so many people! Who's living in who's head? LOL!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Bet he posts up a copy of one of mine now!
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I can't believe Fug Stick keeps copies of the posts of so many people! Who's living in who's head? LOL!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

I try to not engage him.😇😇😇😇 He is a sad, desperate man, and it reflects badly on those
who antagonize him.

But sometimes...you can't help it!👹👹👹👹
Originally Posted by Tyrone
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yep, that's liar Larry.

Whatever happened to the dingdong with the crackhead negro avatar? Must have got so terrified of covid that he had to stay off public forums.

Claimed to be everything and all that and was just an overinflated bag of hot air.

They piss down the same pipe.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Few things funnier than a Melting Snowflake Minimum Wage Convention,as Crying Karens "duel" for The Tiara...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist ladies,as you set mired on the sidelines of Life,licking windows. Hint.

Google as you must. HINT.

Few things funnier than a Melting Snowflake Minimum Wage Convention,as Crying Karens "duel" for The Tiara...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist ladies,as you set mired on the sidelines of Life,licking windows. Hint.

Google as you must. HINT.

What cartridge?
"Might" could be a 22PPC AFI and I "might" could have a "few",in both Turnbolts and Krunchentickers,as plainly cited. Hint.

Pass the 88's,as The Google Gals DREAM aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........
Imagine Stick liking cartridges with short bodies and pinheads...............
Rickety,

One needn't "Imagine",that you are enthralled by me,despite the HILARIOUS pledges that you "are not"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps,if only to your Drooling Chagrin. Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend,Lies and Stolen Pics are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying soooooo hard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.......................
Could be time for you to change that tampon Stick.

I sleep better at night knowing that the fire gives a platform for special needs individuals
Kchuntcheeringon,

Don’t tease poor poor(literally) Rickety,because she’s doing the BEST she can, with what INCREDIBLY little she has to “work” with. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………….
Rickety,

The things you are DREAMING about,I've simply been doing for years.

rickt had a dream bout bein short, fat and stupid?
Fhuqktardski,

Don’t be so hard on yourself,because you “get” to “live” vicariously…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can”afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………
Fhuqktardski,

Don’t be so hard on yourself,because you “get” to “live” vicariously…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can”afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………

LOL, you still tryin ta post?

If you had the best hardon a your life, and ran inta a wall..............

You'd break your nose.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Fhuqktardski,

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………

LOL, you still tryin ta post?

If you had the best hardon a your life, and ran inta a wall..............

You'd break your nose.
I will have to use that one. About rolled outta my chair.
I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that Homoerotic Fantasies,are the only things she can "offer" in the first hand...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Have yet another Howie 6ARC headed for the porch,though in Living Walnut this time. I expect it's 22" spout to balance better than the Carbon Bitches do(I've a herd). JO V2 BDL bottom enroute and 112's laying in wait for .620 BC Smooches. Hint.

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU Clueless Kchunts can ”afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!…………
Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
Honey Kchunt,

Pardon reality. Hint.

Bless your poor poor (literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhiqking LAUGHING!................
© 24hourcampfire