Home
Posted By: Nebraska Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/12/08
I was looking to pick up a Mag-LULA when I noticed a new Strip-LULA. If anyone has a recommendation based on experience with either (or preferably both), I'd appreciate the info.... cool

Mag-LULA - at Brownells
[Linked Image]

Strip-LULA - at Brownells

[Linked Image]
Posted By: magnumb Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/12/08
I've used the MAG-LULA for a couple years now and it is a wonderful product. It does exactly as described and I can load a 30 rounder in no time and unload it in seconds.

Just bought the UPLULA as well. It can load pistol mags faster and easier than anything I've ever seen or used (Glocks or single stacked .45's plus many others).

IME.....if it has LULA on it somewhere......it's bulletproof and mighty useful.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/12/08
Plus 1 on what magnumb says. The MAG-LULA is great.
I was wishing I had ordered 2 of the MAG-LULA's after I got the first one, I keep an extra one handy just because, they really are handy and work as advertised.
Posted By: magnumb Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/13/08
I'm with ya.......I keep one in my range bag and one with my travelin' varmint gear. They are so compact that I've overlooked packing them before and then I'm really bummed out when I get to my destination w/o it.....especially on a 5 or 6 day trip several states away.........ouch.

I don't expect that you can ever wear one out, but if one can, I expect that I've just as much chance of doing so as the next guy. I've loaded probably more than 25,000 rounds in 30 round mags with the same MAGLULA and it's still goin' strong. Think Glock materials and construction......that's what you get with a LULA product.
I left mine behind once, they are great for loading the mags, but I really like them after a varmint trip is over and I want to unload the rounds and get them back in the marked ammo cans. Unloading mags without it is a real PITA.
Posted By: magnumb Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/13/08
That gives me the "willy's" just thinkin' about unloaded all those mags w/o a MAGLULA..........grin.

I invariably load up waaaay too many mags and find myself unloading many on the last day. It was once a chore to do so. Now it's almost like cheating...........
Posted By: TNyoteboy Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/25/08
Maglula-definately. Easy to use one handed and I think would be easier and faster than the STRIPLULA. No sense in fixing something that's not broke.

Course it all depends on how you have your ammo stored too.
Posted By: glockface Re: Mag-LULA or Strip-LULA?? - 08/26/08
Mag lula rocks!
© 24hourcampfire