Home
Posted By: chlinstructor Diamondback Ams AR-15 - 11/10/12
Saw a new Diamondback Arms AR-15 at my local gunstore today. M-4 type configuration with a free-floating handgaurd which looks just like the Noveske with short rails on the front end. Had a matte green finish that looked lile cerekote, & mag-pul flip up sights. It looked pretty nice for $950, & all the machine work & metal to metal fit was really tight.

Just wondering if anyone here had bought one yet or knew anything about them ??? They are apparently made in Florida with "all" USA made parts....
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Diamondback Ams AR-15 - 11/10/12
Diamondback was started by some ex-employees of Keltec. Up to now, all they've made are polymer pocket pistols. You be the judge...
Very Interesting. If it works half as well as my KelTec PMR 22mag pistol, it would be one hell of a rifle!
Posted By: jkelly20 Re: Diamondback Ams AR-15 - 12/20/12
bought one at a gun show in AZ two months ago, have to say never had a rifle that was sight-in on first use. Totally love the rifle, the bolt action is so smooth. Tried it on 50yrd and 100yrd targets, dead center each time without adjusting the sights. Have a colt ar-15 as well but really prefer the Diamonback when hitting the range. also it seems lighter then my colt.

hope this helps
Posted By: Bbear Re: Diamondback Ams AR-15 - 12/21/12
I have a DB9 (one of the 'polymer pistol' mentioned) and think it's a well put-together CCW pistol. I've run about 300 rounds through it with no stoppages and decent 10m accuracy.
© 24hourcampfire