Home
Posted By: Bluedreaux Anybody have a BCG? - 01/11/13
I know that now's not the time to be shopping, but it is what it is.

I need a quality BCG, preferably a PSA. If not, something from the likes of BCM, DD or Noveske. Unmarked would be preferred, but I can strip the advertising off if I need to.

I'm all about capitalism and realize prices are high right now. I'm shopping anyway, so lemme know if you've got anything. Gouge me...

Posting here to avoid getting lost in the eternal shuffle of the classifieds for a single specialty item.
Posted By: TWR Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/11/13
RR said they had them in stock...
Posted By: LSU fan Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/11/13
RR? Rock River?
Posted By: LSU fan Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/11/13
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I know that now's not the time to be shopping, but it is what it is.

I need a quality BCG, preferably a PSA. If not, something from the likes of BCM, DD or Noveske. Unmarked would be preferred, but I can strip the advertising off if I need to.

I'm all about capitalism and realize prices are high right now. I'm shopping anyway, so lemme know if you've got anything. Gouge me...

Posting here to avoid getting lost in the eternal shuffle of the classifieds for a single specialty item.

I'm also looking for one. Look at the JSE post from yesterday. One guy had luck buying from them, another caught them in stock at BCM and Joe Bob Outfitters. I put one on backorder with midway last week but I see they're no longer accepting backorders on BCG's.
Posted By: Cold Zero Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/11/13
2 days ago I saw a DD BCG go on GB for $405. There were many bids on it. Try putting a WTB ad in the for sale section.
Posted By: 02bfishn Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/12/13
Watch this post for updates;
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/595389_.html
Posted By: Hondo64d Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/12/13
They may be gone already, but I got an email from Bravo Company saying they had them.

John
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/12/13
They're out of stock. When did you get the email? I'm on the list too.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/12/13
I feel sorry for those who have none. I was looking to build a 6.8, but haven't had the money. Now I have the money, but it ain't Fool's money. I can wait a year or more.
Posted By: chicoredneck Re: Anybody have a BCG? - 01/12/13
If you can wait, wait. Manufactueres are cranking out parts right now and they will be available for a short while at reasonable prices. Just check your usual shopping grounds at regular intervals. I am expecting more parts delivery from various manufacturers starting at the end of this month and continuing through to March for various items that we ran out of or will soon. I would expect invetory to start hitting the online shelves at the same time.
© 24hourcampfire