Home
Posted By: dhershberger Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
Im interested in the Yankee Hill AR's. Anybody own one or have any knowledge of this company? They appear to be good quality from what I can tell. In particular I have been bit by the bug on the new model 57's that is new for 2014, but can't find out much information on them other than from the manufacturers website.
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
I don't know what the street price is, but there ain't no way-no how I'd pay even half of their list price ($2K+). For that much money it better come with a Senoirita to load mags for me.

I'd want to ditch the carbine gas and know whose / what BCG they're using for starters.
Posted By: BMT Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
For that money, get a Noveske.

BMT
Posted By: NoCAL Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
I've bought parts from them. Never considered a full gun because of the prices they charge. They do make some nice rail systems though. I run them on both my ARs. I'd bet you could put a gun together with Aero Precision upper and lower and all YHM parts for less than they want for a complete gun.

NoCAL
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Better yet, get a $900 Colt, some ammo, and get some training. You might actually be able to kill something then.
Posted By: wareagle700 Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
YHM has never come across to me as a high end AR. Even most of their parts seem cheap. For that money I'd be looking at a Daniel Defense, Noveske, LMT, or Knights.
Posted By: BMT Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/19/14
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by BMT

BMT

Better yet, get a $900 Colt, some ammo, and get some training. You might actually be able to kill something then.

Hard to argue with that logic.
Posted By: 264wm Re: Yankee Hill AR - 08/20/14
Mine is Stag lower and everything else is Yankee Hill including the diamond fluted barrel and shoots great. Using AE fmj bullets it even shoots good groups. It has a Millett scope.
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Yankee Hill AR - 09/05/14
i have the yankee hill basic carbine m8300, shoots well and works good
© 24hourcampfire