Home
Posted By: David_Walter LWRC REPR? - 10/15/14
I know where to find a used one for a really reasonable price.

What's the story on these? Everything I hear is good to great.
Posted By: David_Walter Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/15/14
Wow. No opinions?
Posted By: wareagle700 Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/15/14
I have no first hand experience so I was going to withhold my opinion which is not a positive one. wink
Posted By: wareagle700 Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/15/14
Originally Posted by CBMJR
I have no first hand experience so I was going to withhold my opinion which is not a positive one (based on reviews and specs). wink
Posted By: David_Walter Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/15/14
A no-positive second hand opinion?

Please, let me hear it.
Posted By: wareagle700 Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
Ha, that's what I thought but if you really want it; I think they are heavy, mediocre rifles that are over priced. I don't think they are a poor choice, just not what you pay for. YMMV. This based off what i have seen from other owners and from handling them. Never shot one though.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
may be a reason its being sold so cheaply....
Posted By: hillbill Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
never shot one but handled one and I was impressed with the quality but hey, its still an AR and a reasonably well built gun with a really good barrel and parts would likely do just as well.

I wouldn't be afraid of it though, I have heard nothing but good reported about them..
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
The REPR seems to have a number of upgraded features. It is gas piston gun, which I guess adds a little cost and arguably some benefits. I have not heard anyone comment on accuracy. Available with 16", 16" spiral fluted, and 20" barrels.

Interesting rifle, but $3500 worth of interesting? Hmmm...
Posted By: jimmyp Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
I wonder if for $1700 the Ruger SR-762 would not work almost as well.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/16/14
I have an LWRC 556 IC and it's outstanding. I'll get rid of the rest of my AR stuff and keep it.
Posted By: fredIII Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/24/14
I have spent a lot of time shooting a repr the one I used shot sub 1/2 moa with 168 and 175 otms and 3/4 moa with accubonds 165 gr. very nice gun. If I could afford two I would have three.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/24/14
fredIII, that looks steep and rugged!
Posted By: fredIII Re: LWRC REPR? - 10/24/14
Yes It is
© 24hourcampfire