Home
any thoughts? I have not been able to find something that looks like it would work.
Jury rig something using the sling oiler slot?
Reverse the regular sling in the oiler cut?
Guess I need to start just messing with it, and see if anything works for me.
Thanks

never mind, I found what I want. Little nylon strap with a D ring, made by Blackhawk. Less than $10 bucks. Simple really.
Blackhawk makes something that goes around the pistol grip area, then you snap on/off the sling.

I was wondering about that for my min 14. I got the answer on the fire.
hah, just like you said Viking. I have one on the way, along with a sling. smile
From who, and whats the set up cost.
The items are by Blackhawk. The adapter was under $7, the sling $29. Bought them from Optics Planet.
well, it has been a journey. Optics Planet never was in stock with both items at the same time. LA Police Gear had them, and cheaper.
The sling adapter is simplicity itself, the Blackhawk sling is very nice.
The whole thing fits great, and allows true hands off retention of the little Carbine. I'll try to get to the range soon, and test it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sam, I've been buying a few things from opticsplanet for about 2 years now, 4 scopes and a set of binocs. They have courted my business successfully.

Always ask for a discount right up front when on the phone. Most of the time you will get one 10-15% right out of the box, plus whatever points you have in your bucket from previous purchases.

I have only been disappointed once over that time, and by a sales rep who didn't have a clue. Like anything else, just hang up and dial again.

BTW, that's a nice lookin' carbine you got. I got a coupla' few doubled up 30's you can play with, if you want. smile
doubled up 30's

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have a number of 30 round magazines, but vastly prefer the 15 round ones. I keep a stack of loaded mags in the safe.
Good, Sam. I'm stocked, too. Bought the full monty setup for my Pop several years before he passed. Couldn't have spent my money any better.
He enjoyed it while he was here. All I gave a schit about..

[Linked Image]
and the Kimber .45 I got for him in the RV
[Linked Image]

Best Wishes,
LD
© 24hourcampfire