Home
Posted By: Bluedreaux Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 11/27/14
What have yall found?

PSA has D&H mags with magpul followers for $6......SIX DOLLARS. I've been using these same mags from DSG for a while without a problem.

PSA also has a complete upper with a lower build kit for $400 and blem lowers for $50, so you can build a decent AR for $50 without even having to shop around for pieces.

TWR.......Troy has rails (and other stuff) 30% off.....you know you need another one.
Posted By: TWR Re: Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 11/27/14
Dang you!

SWFA has their Super Chicken scopes on sale for $259 with free rings. They're good scopes and I had a 6x mil dot in the cart but backed out before I hit submit. I bought an EO-Thingy the other day for the truck gun (EXPS2-0) so the ADM mount will just have to sit empty for awhile.

I deleted 16 emails with Black Friday savings, a few more sales might put me in the poor house.
I can use a few more mags, but I don't know what I can improve on with my mid-length BCM. Perfect, as is.
Posted By: Daveh Re: Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 11/27/14
I don't own an AR and honestly I am dumb as a bag of hair on them.

Is this a decent deal?
http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...5-5-56-complete-moe-rifle/category/4413/

Seemed like the LGS had a S&W or something for $650

Dave
Posted By: Daveh Re: Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 11/27/14
If I could get a decent shooter for $600 I would....something I could put a lower powered scope on.
I wouldn't buy any of that PTAC stuff.

If I were to buy one is get this....
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-16-stainless-mid-length-1-7-freedom-rifle-kit.html
And this....
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/10446/category/4413/

And have an AR for $450.

Then I'd put a $130 G2S in it and a $150 Troy rail and.......
Thanks for the heads up on the Alpha Rails.

I now have one on the way. That was the last piece for the new build.
SKD Tactical has 10% off the entire store, going up a percent every day until 13% on Monday.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 12/01/14
Originally Posted by TWR
Dang you!

SWFA has their Super Chicken scopes on sale for $259 with free rings. They're good scopes and I had a 6x mil dot in the cart but backed out before I hit submit. I bought an EO-Thingy the other day for the truck gun (EXPS2-0) so the ADM mount will just have to sit empty for awhile.

I deleted 16 emails with Black Friday savings, a few more sales might put me in the poor house.

I'm in the same boat, had a 10x superchicken ready to check out, and I chickened out. We're having a house built and I'm bleeding $1000 bills, gun stuff will have to take a back seat for awhile.
I got another JP Flattop mount yesterday $143.00. Today they have 10% off Silent capture.
Posted By: TWR Re: Black Friggin Friday!!!!! - 12/02/14
I did buy a Troy rear sight for $59 from Primary Arms and a Bushmaster bolt and bolt carrier from Brownells for $79.

Still debating on another Super Chicken for the extra mount but I think selling the mount would be a better option with my checkbook.
Wilson Combat has their holiday sale running now. 47D 1911 Mags are $26.36
Stopped in Whittaker Guns yesterday. They have DPMS 16" carbines for $499. Plus there's a $50 mail in rebate right now. Sounded like a good deal.
© 24hourcampfire