Home
I did the order and the only info I can get is "GROUND"

Cannot get through on the phone and they have not answered via email.

When they shipped to you what carrier did they use?
I think they shipped my stuff USPS, but it's been a few years since I ordered from them.

They might not be the fastest, but they have good prices and I've had no problems with what they sent me.
UPS for my shipment last week.
Thanks for the feedback.

I assume that once I get the first order through the pipeline it ought to work out. My local post office is not very friendly and they will purposely send packages back out of spite for the slightest mistake. If it goes UPS all is well.
Don't know if you're a member over there or not, but you will get MUCH FASTER customer service by contacting them on arfcom. They have a guy that monitors their company forum over there.
UPS on all my packages. Lately they send a shipping notification and tracking number when the package goes out, too.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
UPS for my shipment last week.

Same here.

If you order a complete upper you have to sign for it.
You have to wait and wait and wait. Psa is stupidly slow to ship stuff. Price is good shipping is horrible. 3+ weeks at least every time for me
UPS. Everything I've ordered from them showed up here in less than a week.
SLOW. They ship REALLY SLOW!!
Mule train.
Placed order on the 10th. Got it via UPS on the 23rd. Did not require signature for what I ordered. Not bad for Christmas season I guess.

You sir are the exception. They have good stuff and great prices but they aren't shipping until the mood strikes 'em.
How does Palmetto State Armory ship?

Stage coach or turtle mail....whichever is slower.
They ship via blind horse and buggy. You get it when you get it. Usually 1-2 weeks.
Originally Posted by wareagle700
They ship via blind horse and buggy. You get it when you get it. Usually 1-2 weeks.months

fixed it for ya
Over 3 weeks for me
13 days total from order date to my door. I must have been living right.
© 24hourcampfire