Home
just giving a heads up for all the other AR guys out there.
I see their battery life is up to 1100 hours now.....these are really nice sights for fast-action and as rugged as they come.
I bought a 552.A65 8-10 years ago and it is still one of the best holographic sights out there, and tough as nails!
I wish I could be so lucky.

After tiring of battery issues I got out of the eo-thingies, then after hearing good reports on the new sideways battery models, I bought one. 3rd time out it went off and I had to put in a new battery but old battery was still good.

I don't know what happened but I will never again run a battery dependent optic.
Eo-crap is an OK aiming dot but its not the best when your in the near dark with no light. My sideways battery XPS2-0 provides a more finely resolved dot than my aimpoint T1 micro with 4MOA dot. The aimpoint is smaller and lighter and I never turn it off. The eo-crap is to me faster to use, easier to hit with, sucks in low light without a light, but has not failed me yet. I keep my irons flipped up so they are in the lower 1/3 of the window all the time anyway and irons suck without a light as well... whistle
Why does the EoTech "suck" in low light without a light anymore than an AimPoint?
Both suck without a light in the dark
© 24hourcampfire