Home
This model has pretty decent eye relief, 30 ft FOV at 100, and seems like a pretty decent optic at 14 ounces. I know TWR has one and likes his, you just don't read much about them anymore, folks use a red dot or a 1-4 etc.
I have the TA33G-H which has even less but it's in a LaRue mount which sits a little lower. I can't explain it but it fits me and is plenty useable for everything except targets within a few feet.

It's not as quick as my 1-6 but for a light weight rig, it's right at home. The Reticle is very nice but the BDC is designed for 55 gr ammo. That said, my 77 gr load is on out to 400 yards. Beyond that doesn't matter much but I intend to figure out where it goes from there.

The glass is crystal clear and the little thing is a rugged as they come. Some claim it's like shooting through a straw but I don't feel like that. I am used to shooting the peep sight and do shoot both eyes open. They may not be for everyone but they are worth trying.
[Linked Image][/URL]
I did not get the "shooting through a straw" feel with the TA-11 but it is a lot heavier. I did learn that these things will work with a PVS-14, did not know that.
I tried a couple different ACOGs till I found one that fit me. That was the TA11, mainly because of the eye relief.
The Trijicon mount while built like a tank, weighs almost as much as the scope. I liked it but once I tried the LaRue mount, everything lined up for me. My daughter shot a couple of deer with it and when her husband bought her a 243, she wanted my acog to put on it. I had to show her it was too tall to go on a bolt gun. She really liked it.
I will check to see if the scope is available without the mount!
You do want one. They're just not cheap.
now if I can just find one. Larue is out of them, back ordered.
keep an eye on this page. stuff comes and goes all the time, but it's worth waiting for them to get what you want.

DVOR
I have one and absolutely love it. It's on my lightweight carbine which has become my go to for anything rifle. Lol
I've owned quite a few ACOG's over the years, including a couple TA01s, TA33s, a TA24, and currently have a couple TA32s and a TA55. The TA32 offers one of the best fields of view, but really short eye relief. The TA33 improves on the eye relief, but FOV isn't that great...the TA11 is pretty much a combination of the two and offers the best of both. It has excellent FOV and eye relief, with a decent amount of reticle choices. I have been after one for a couple of years, but have not found one for a decent enough deal.

If I could only pick one ACOG, it would definitely be a TA11.
I am thinking no deal might be available. LaRue and their mount look good. I guess I could just get a Night Force for more flexibility.
Originally Posted by jimmyp
This model has pretty decent eye relief, 30 ft FOV at 100, and seems like a pretty decent optic at 14 ounces. I know TWR has one and likes his, you just don't read much about them anymore, folks use a red dot or a 1-4 etc.

price
The TA11's are around $1,300-1,400.

MM
Originally Posted by TWR

[Linked Image][/URL]

Great looking rifle. 16 or 18" barrel?

MM
16"
© 24hourcampfire