Home
http://palmettostatearmory.com/

I picked up one and a blem lower receiver (70 bucks, no bargain but getting scarce). Not a bad price for the complete lower. Free shipping, too.

Also, got 10 boxes of Gold Dot 64 grain 223 ammo for 10 bucks a box and free shipping. I don't buy hardly any factory ammo, but it's cheap, shoots a decent (I hope) bullet, and my reloading/shooting stuff is packed for a move. Won't hurt to have a couple hundred rounds around.
On a similar note, Brownells has stripped Anderson lowers for $39 today. I've used a couple and am happy with them.

I've also used a couple of the PSA complete Magpul blem lowers and like them. If you're going to piece together a lower with Magpul furniture, PSA's complete set is hard to beat.
I've got a PSA upper coming in today. This is my first foray into AR's, so I'm looking forward to getting it up and running. I really wanted to get this done before the election. I think I'm going to start putting away some ammo too just in case things tighten up after Hitlery takes office and Bill starts getting [bleep] again.
© 24hourcampfire