Home
Posted By: fredIII Brown Truck showed up today - 06/21/16
Got my fulcrum barrel from Bison armory it looks great. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

so, when are you going to get around to putting it together? lol!

looks great. do they supply the bcg also? and the receiver?
Yes but I had the receiver. Waiting on my hand guard and lower parts kit should be done by the end of the week
Ah, you don't need a handguard. They are for wusses. Just grow your fingernails long and stick them into those flutes when the barrel heats up.
If I had a lower part kit that would be the method in tell the hand guard arrived. I will post pics of how it shoots when the rest arrives.
How fun!!!
Hoping it will make a nice gopher gun. Would be pleased with 3/4 moa but 1/2 would be even better.

[Linked Image]

Getting closer should have everything by Friday and break her in Saturday. Great times ahead.
How long, what twist and what do they ask for these pretty little things?
7 twist, 18" long, 350$ Comes with gas tube and block it has a bat extension. 5/8" threads on the muzzle rather than 1/2". The gas block is .825. Have used several bison uppers in 6.8 spec II (THEY ARE FIRST CLASS). This will be my first 223 w from them. I will post results when it's done.
Thanks for asking I should have posted more details.
All went flawlessly will post groups when break in is done.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Looking forward to follow up and pics.
Whose handguard is that? Barrel looks damn nice. They manufacture or use somebody else's blank? Cut or button?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Whose handguard is that? Barrel looks damn nice. They manufacture or use somebody else's blank? Cut or button?

They use shaw and shilen blanks. Bat extensions. Button rifled they balance really well. Hand guard is a Nortic 2.0. Ben at bison is a great guy.

http://bisonarmory.com/

Running a can on that one?
Not now if I do I will change the gas block to the adjustable offering bison has.
First shot on clean barrel next 4 were good for some factor SSA 77 OTM. A bit of load development and this thing will eat gophers souls three meals a day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
American Defense recon with a MK4 6.5x20x50 on the way with this it should be even better. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Showing good potential in the accuracy department.
Very nice. How does it balance? Looks lightweight but with the barrel profile is it muzzle heavy? At 18" I doubt it is.

The more I read about the Bisons the more I want to try one.
White Oak Armament makes the match barrel's for Bison.
It balances nearly perfect if anything it's just a tiny bit front heavy but it handles really nice.

Ben at bison personally told me the fulcrum is a shaw blank with a bat extension. The match is a shillen.
Originally Posted by deere2320
White Oak Armament makes the match barrel's for Bison.

I believe the 6.8 are.
© 24hourcampfire