Home
Just in case anyone's interested, I got an email from Primary Arms and they're selling AR's with Anderson Mfg. parts for $499.99. Obviously entry level guns, and you get what you pay for, but just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone's looking to get started cheap.
I have purchased a couple of uppers from them...good shooters and fast shipping.

a buddy bought that 500$ upper made by Seekins in 223 Wylde stainless and he loves it...very accurate...
As for my self, I have an entry level unit. The next one's going to be a little nicer. I just thought maybe somebody might want a spare or an entry level gun to get their feet wet in this platform.
not much differents in most of them these days.anderson makes good stuff.buy 2 if you order from them. after election it may bring 1000.00
Posted By: TXRam Re: $500.00 AR's at Primary Arms - 07/23/16
Think I'm gonna grab one of these as a gift for a family member - thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by TXRam
Think I'm gonna grab one of these as a gift for a family member - thanks for the heads up!
I'm seeing entry level AR's locally for $520.00. May want to check local sources and save the shipping and transfer fees. Right now, seems to be the going rate if you shop around a bit.
Posted By: TXRam Re: $500.00 AR's at Primary Arms - 07/24/16
Gotcha, but they are local - just outside of Houston.
They seem to be good people to deal with. I just put an AR together, and ordered a Daniel Defense barrel and BCG from them.

The shipping was prompt. I ordered it Monday week ago, parts arrived on Thursday, and I ran 300 rounds through it last Sunday.
I think we all ought to buy a half dozen and just hang on to them until after the election and double our money.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I think we all ought to buy a half dozen and just hang on to them until after the election and double our money.

or put a dozen Colt 6920's under the bed......
"Limit 1 per household"
Posted By: TXRam Re: $500.00 AR's at Primary Arms - 07/29/16
Picked this rifle up today. Not bad at all honestly, especially for the price!
I hope it works well for you sir.
Palmetto State has a weekend special for $450. Complete kit and it says it includes the BCG and charging handle:

AR Deal at PSA
I have a PSA and have been very happy with it so far for an entry level AR.
I looked at PSA's add, and that doesn't appear to include a stripped lower, which will run from abot $50.00 up to whatever you want to spend.
I looked at PSA's add, and that doesn't appear to include a stripped lower, which will run from abot $50.00 up to whatever you want to spend.

Thanks for pointing that out, I totally missed it.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Palmetto State has a weekend special for $450. Complete kit and it says it includes the BCG and charging handle:

AR Deal at PSA

They had those at $350 a couple months back
I bet they'll go up considerably when the Hildabeast gets elected by the liberal hoards.
© 24hourcampfire