Home
Any experience with either of these suppressors?
Ive got the Omega and have nothing but good things to say about it. It's got a great sound to it and I like being able to swap between direct thread for my hunting rifles and QD mounts on my AR's. I keep a .30 cal flat cap on mine but you have the ability to use their anchor brake or a 5.56 cap which drops the sound level a few db. It's got the overall suppression of a full sized can in a 6",14oz package. SilencerCo's warranty is also outstanding should you ever need it in the event of a baffle strike. The can was also designed to be easily repaired by keeping the serialized part separate from the core and front caps. Just an overall well thought out design. I wouldn't trade it for anything else that's currently out there.

No experience with the Gemtec.
Good to hear! My Omega is only (hopefully) a month or so out!
Originally Posted by TXRam
Good to hear! My Omega is only (hopefully) a month or so out!

You're way ahead of me!
I love the Harvester and Omega. My Hybrid is still in jail.
Originally Posted by KineticPerformance
My Hybrid is still in jail.

I just purchased a Hybrid-46 today and am not looking forward to the wait (heard it's ~6 months right now crazy ).

The plan is to mainly use it with my 9mms but am curious to see how I like it on the AR/556. I think a SBR 300AAC might be a good choice for hunting and may even thread a single-shot 45LC just for the fun of it!

You didn't ask about this one and I usually don't jump in and impose on threads like these when I have not used the items in question BUT: seriously take a look at Thuderbeast Arms suppressors. I am waiting on my Ultra 9 .30 cal to be set free Zak and the gang are accuracy nuts and use these in competitions regularly. The cans are titanium and are silly light and crazy quiet. They have a brake mount and direct thread and they are awesome.
Thanks for all the advise guys!
http://lane-products.com/products/scorpion-king.html

It simply works well and can be taken apart for cleaning.
© 24hourcampfire