Home
CDNN Has these for $79, too short for my rifle but looks interesting at that price. Know nothing about them so do your homework if interested.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/quad-rail-carbine-black.html
My limited experience is AR add-ons are very trendy and the fashion statements evolve. The "look" today is long and skinny on the guards. The fat quad look is out of style. I will take what ever minimizes the weight, within my budget that is. Beyond That, I just as soon get a barrel nut, this setup looks like it has all the weight of a 2nd barrel nut. The two piece design may come at a weight penalty. No weight specs on that link.

I like to see more modest price, kevlar or carbon fiber guards. And spec the weight.
There is no better value out there today than the ALG rails.
modest price and the words kevlar and carbon fiber do not come in the same book, never have....
Originally Posted by rost495
modest price and the words kevlar and carbon fiber do not come in the same book, never have....

I know, ... I had a dream.
Quad rail = yuck. Saw a cheap Midwest industries knock off complete for 45 ish the other day should have bought it
Originally Posted by fourbore
My limited experience is AR add-ons are very trendy and the fashion statements evolve. The "look" today is long and skinny on the guards. The fat quad look is out of style. I will take what ever minimizes the weight, within my budget that is. Beyond That, I just as soon get a barrel nut, this setup looks like it has all the weight of a 2nd barrel nut. The two piece design may come at a weight penalty. No weight specs on that link.

I like to see more modest price, kevlar or carbon fiber guards. And spec the weight.

Long and slender has nothing to do with looks. It's about function.
Originally Posted by fourbore

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/search.asp?keyword=carbon+fiber&sortby=0&catid=66

Scroll down. They get cheaper as they get shorter. I have a couple. The work fine.
© 24hourcampfire