Home
I’ve been thinking about buying one. A 308 Winchester on an AR15 frame weighing 6.8 pounds sounds like a winner. Does anyone have one? If so give us a review.
Drifter i am not an AR guy or even pretend to be but i will tell you that my piston driven 415 edge 5.56 cal has been flawless through 500 rounds and is a lot better then average on accuracy. i asked for reviews here to before i bought mine and there are not many if any here that have one or want a POF rifle something about proprietary parts and not a mill spec rifle and way to spend y. i do not regret my purchase of my POF and it is my first and only AR will say mine has a smooth action and shoots great and above average on accuracy.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The Revolution and the Renegade share design features that spurred myself to order a Renegade plus.
It has not materialized yet at my local gun store, so I have no hands on experience.
The POF Renegade Plus will be my first 'Gucci - AR', time will tell if this was a bad choice.
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Drifter i am not an AR guy or even pretend to be but i will tell you that my piston driven 415 edge 5.56 cal has been flawless through 500 rounds and is a lot better then average on accuracy. i asked for reviews here to before i bought mine and there are not many if any here that have one or want a POF rifle something about proprietary parts and not a mill spec rifle and way to spend y. i do not regret my purchase of my POF and it is my first and only AR will say mine has a smooth action and shoots great and above average on accuracy.

What is "above average" accuracy mean? I dont believe ive seen that little sweetheart posted in the black rifle challenge here yet. Its easy to enter that challenge. Also, i dont believe the op is asking about a piston gun, unless i read the title wrong. As for POF, i watched iraqvet8888 try to melt down a full auto POF and after 2700 continuous rounds, the gun was still shooting. It was impressive. I was hoping someone here had experience with the gun in question. I personally dont mind my ar10 framed 308 and 6.5 cm rifles, but if one can be built on an ar15 frame and hold up, that would be damn impressive
No i have been following that thread and did post that at some time i would get every thing up and post results but i just haven't taken the time to do it it is a little better then 1 MOA for accuracy. at 100 yards. and it only took 1 shot to make me remember to put the hearing protection on the loudest rifle i have been around and the only one with a brake.And i was just relaying my info on my rifle for what it is worth being a POF, I could not fined much love for POF rifles on any unbiased forum and for reasons stated plus bad customer service was all i could fined any where on the unbiased web forums.I have found quite the opposite to be true good customer service as i just call and talked to get there view and opinion on sandman L suppressor for it. just my opinion above average is any thing under 1 MOA.
Originally Posted by CoElk101
No i have been following that thread and did post that at some time i would get every thing up and post results but i just haven't taken the time to do it it is a little better then 1 MOA for accuracy. at 100 yards. and it only took 1 shot to make me remember to put the hearing protection on the loudest rifle i have been around and the only one with a brake.And i was just relaying my info on my rifle for what it is worth being a POF, I could not fined much love for POF rifles on any unbiased forum and for reasons stated plus bad customer service was all i could fined any where on the unbiased web forums.I have found quite the opposite to be true good customer service as i just call and talked to get there view and opinion on sandman L suppressor for it. just my opinion above average is any thing under 1 MOA.

Sounds pretty good.
Well I talked my self out of the Revolution and am going to get the Rogue instead, $1700 vrs $2450. The Rogue doesn’t have the ambidextrous features or the nitate coated fluted barrel. The Rogue comes with a stainless steal 1-8” twist barrel. I don’t know of any production rifles in 308 Winchester with a 1-8” twist. I’ll find out what it likes I reckon.
© 24hourcampfire