Home
Posted By: Troutnut Price list H&R / NEF - 02/14/24
Showed up in a Facebook group a few minutes ago. Always knew they would fit extra barrels but never recall seeing the price list. Shame how things have gone since 2007
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Alaninga Re: Price list H&R / NEF - 02/14/24
I had two barrels fit by H&R to my 30/30. Added a 223 and a 45/70. Shot extremely well.
After owning several more Handi Rifles, I decided the complete rifles were affordable enough to just buy the whole rifles. Had to scratch the itch just once to find out though!
Posted By: davesonic444 Re: Price list H&R / NEF - 02/22/24
They no longer exist. So no barrel fitments. There is a dedicated forum on Greybeard for these.
Posted By: Troutnut Re: Price list H&R / NEF - 02/22/24
Originally Posted by davesonic444
They no longer exist. So no barrel fitments. There is a dedicated forum on Greybeard for these.
Oh I know. Just showing the list. Had a bunch of the guns over the years but I don't think I've ever seen that list before
Posted By: Pdubya76 Re: Price list H&R / NEF - 02/29/24
I used that barrel program a couple times . You had to
send your receiver in to be custom fit. My original gun was a 45/70. I added 280 and 3030 barrels. I sold the 280. It was long and heavy.
Posted By: Pdubya76 Re: Price list H&R / NEF - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by davesonic444
Yep..that forum got quite a bit of traffic. There are still some of the originals there that no everything there is to know about a handi rifle.
© 24hourcampfire