Home
A January only Special on these 2nd Printing softcover Ruger No.1 books!
$30.00 is the regular price; I will ship by USPS Priority Mail for $30.00 for
basically Free Shipping. For those of you who go to Gun Shows. I will sell 5 for $100.00, Free Shipping. There are not many of the 2nd printing copies left. If you have any interest in the Ruger No.1 rifle, whether shooting, hunting, or collecting, YOU NEED THIS BOOK!
PM me for details or check it out on the link in my signature.
Thanks,
Ahhhhhhhhh... #1... long time, no see any posts from you. Glad to see you're back. I don't post a lot, but I lurk here 'most every day. smile

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.
I would like to second the recommendation on this book,well put together,great photos and answers a lot of questions.If you have ever put your hand on a #1,you need this book..Well worth the $$

unpaid endorsement...
Last week for the Free Shipping Special.
This 2nd Printing has been out about 2 1/2 years. There is not many left, as Joe Clayton is down to his last case! I would seriously doubt there would ever be another Printing.
Anyone on this Forum interested in, or who owns a Ruger No.1, without this book is not playing the game with any Aces or picture cards. Better get one while I still have some.
Send a PM for ordering info.
Thanks,
A big thanks to El Numero Uno for his mention of this book. I ordered one for me and one for a buddy (owner of a Mark Penrod massaged #1B that started life as a 30-06 and now wears a Hart in .284 Winchester). We are both well pleased with the book. If you even think you might be interested in #1s in the future, especially older ones, you ought to have this book.
Thanks Mainframe,
Glad both books made it and all are satisfied with the book.
Free shipping is off, but I still have some books.
Actually you can still get the free shipping by Media Mail for $29.95 by buying from otiszina on eBay. Watch for his books; I do his mailing for him.
I really enjoy the book. Mine was a gift in 1986 - just need a new dust jacket!

I would love to see a book of just No1 (and No3) customs.

Cheers, Chris
© 24hourcampfire