Home
is it safe if the barrel on an h&r pardner is a tad wobbly on lock up? mine is almost brand new but i don't have the box it came in so i can't figure out how to register the warranty. also, the ejector engages too soon and the shell hits the top of the receiver. and on top of all that, the bead sight was stripped when i got it from walmart. can someone help me with this? btw, it's a 12 with a mod choke. round count-200+
my gut feeling is no. Besides, if you have had all those issues, and bought it new from Wally World, I'd be getting ahold of customer service at H&R, and explain all your issues. They should fix it.

maddog
Originally Posted by maddog
my gut feeling is no. Besides, if you have had all those issues, and bought it new from Wally World, I'd be getting ahold of customer service at H&R, and explain all your issues. They should fix it.

maddog

What maddog said. The factory is the place to handle all those issues.

ED
thanks. what about the warranty not being registered? will that affect anything?
Would not say a thing about it .Just tell them the problem an where you bought it should be enought
thanks. this is my home defense gun among other things and i don't want any part of that 3" magnum #2 buck comin' back my way.
Send it back to H&R. They'll fix what's wrong with it.
© 24hourcampfire