Home
Can you encore owners post pics of your rifles and if you have a custom mgm - virgin valley-SSK anything post it
One of the first Encore Pro Hunter frames with a Shilen match air guaged Match Grade Machine 6MM Remington barrel.
[Linked Image]
I have another Stainless Encore with green-gray laminate stock set with a Stainless match Virgin Valley 25-06 bull barrel with compensater and hanger bar. Don't have any pics of it loaded up but it feels like shooting a .22 as far as recoil.Both barrels are sub MOA.
I have a Virgin Valley and a Luxus Walnut stocked rifle that I'll post photos for in the morning.
My daughter's MGM 358 Win
[Linked Image]
My Bellm 300 H&H barrel...
Would not do this one again, it was an impulse buy.
Just don't like the way it balances, or the way the Encore
loads/unloads with a belted case.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
My daughter's MGM 358 Win
[Linked Image]

Jeff,

What is the barrel diameter at the muzzle. Just curious if MGM just uses a standard sporter contour or had to increase the barrel diameter for the .358 bore size?

Doc
Doc, it fits fine in the "standard" TC tapered barrel fore end,
but to know for sure I'll try to throw a caliper on the muzzle when I get home tonight.
Here are a couple of nice Encore rifles. The first is a 224 Virgin Valley barrel sitting in a Virgin Valley LH stock.
[Linked Image]
Next is a Luxus Arms Walnut. the caliber is 260 Remington made by EABCO.

[Linked Image]
.375 Win MGM barrel. Trigger job by SSK.

[Linked Image]
SSK 280 REM custom barrel
SSK T'SOB Scope base
Millet Rings
Custom forend

The gun now wears the butt stock that matches the forend.

[Linked Image]
Pro Hunter 28" 338/06 AI from T/C custom shop.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's a pic of mine with a Bergara 243 barrel on it.
[Linked Image]
Lee
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
A combination of Virgin Valley, MGM and Bullberry wood and barrels. Even a Contender with the Encores. Have sold most of the barrels and wood but they were all great shooters.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Here are a couple of nice Encore rifles. The first is a 224 TTH Virgin Valley barrel sitting in a Virgin Valley LH stock.
[Linked Image]

I failed to put the correct caliber designation. It's the 224 TTH or 223-6MM.
© 24hourcampfire