Home
I happen to have a Handi-Rifle that shoots sub MOA but requires a lot of patience to get that due to a 6.75 pound trigger. I'm looking for a 'smith that can get it down to under 4 pounds, preferably one that has a turn-around time under a couple months.

I'm 10-4 that there is a lot of 'do-it-yourself' material out there on this subject but from previous experience I know my limitations and prefer getting it done right the first time.

Anybody know somebody experienced/spealizes in this? I've been trying to get in contact with Dave White of D&T Custom Gun Works in Oklahoma (?) as old 'net sources mention him a lot but not having any luck.
The factory used to do a trigger job on request when having a new barrel added to the receiver. A decent gunsmith should be able to do one for under $50. My guy charges $35. David White on the Graybeard forum has a good rep as a H&R smith.
Found the current contact info for David White and got this deal sorted out. Thanks!
glad to help.
Update: Got my action back from David White; 5-week turn-around time and it now breaks cleanly at 2 3/4 pounds. Am very pleased.

He's a busy 'smith but does exactly what he says he will do and is prompt. Found the best way to communicate with him is via email: [email protected]
© 24hourcampfire