Home
This info comes from a "normally" reliable source who lives in the same state as one of the Ruger facilities.... I cannot confirm this independently. Apparently the photo and text below are to be released on the first day of Q2.

[Linked Image]

New for 2016, Ruger and Lipseye’s are proud to announce
the No 1Tactical™ Rifle!

Combining all of the tactical features of the best selling black rifles in America with the timeless, classic, Farquaharson-inspired graceful lines of the Ruger No 1, the new No 1Tactical™ is sure to become the most popular rifle Ruger has ever brought to the market.

Available in 5 different models, and in keeping with Ruger and Lipseye’s popular practice of introducing each model in a single caliber each year, each will have a unique caliber:

• No1TA – (shown) the “Light Sporter Tactical” with a 9” forend and 18” barrel will be available in .223/5.56 Nato caliber with a 1 in 7” twist.

• No1TRSI – the “International Tactical”, with a 16” forend and 16” 1 in 12” twist barrel will be available in 7.62x39mm.

• No1TS – the “Medium Sporter Tactical” with a 12” forend and 20” barrel and 1 in 10” twist will be available in .308/7.62 Nato.

• NoK1TB - the “Standard Tactical” Built on a stainless steel action, with a 12” forend and 24” stainless steel barrel with 1 in 10” twist will be chambered in the .300 Win Mag caliber. This model does not have sights.

• No1TH – the “Tropical Tactical” With a 12” forend and 26” heavy barrel with 1 in 10” twist, this rifle weights 14lbs and is chambered in the long range .338 Lapua. This model does not have sights.

All models feature a massive falling block single-shot action with tang safety, 6 position adjustable carbine style buttstock with the Ruger logo, custom Ruger pistol grip, Aluminum forend with Picatinny rails at the top, bottom 3:00 and 9:00 positions and special flash-hider. Free rail covers are included. All models, except those noted, include folding BUIS style sights.

All models will accept Weaver or Picatinny style scope rings.

Visit your Ruger dealer today and see the new No. 1Tactical™.
When you only have one shot, MAKE IT COUNT.

Copywrong © April 1, 2016 not by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

again, I cannot independently confirm any of that...
Lol! Just what I always wanted. I'm torn between the International and the Tropical. Thanks for the heads up!
Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Can't be true.

no place for the mainspring...

grin
I actually did see a 1 pc stock, called tactical......for a #1 listed on gunbroker.

Still there LOL Extreme Rifle Works....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=549669071
Originally Posted by hookeye
I actually did see a 1 pc stock, called tactical......for a #1 listed on gunbroker.

Still there LOL Extreme Rifle Works....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=549669071

There's no way to mount a NF 5-40x65m, a laser and a Flir simultaneously. Useless...
Well at the very least we won't have to piss and moan about the quality of the wood..........

I wonder why they didn't wait til today to leak this info ?

Flyer
Beautiful! I especially like the fine wood.
I bought the entire run

Eat your hearts out
CA compliant, too.
© 24hourcampfire